Official Match Thread Season 37, Second Elimination Final: Dragons FFC v Gumbies FFC at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the week two weeks Gumbies. Hopefully both LGs can agree on the latest encounter possible in Season 38 because you're a nice sort but I'm sure we're all a bit sick of eachother by now. :sweatsmile: Commiserations for your season.

Great effort Dragons!
Superb performances from Bonz, pK75, big_icky, Ljp86 and Pie 4 Life. We're on a winning streak at the right time of year.

Thanks for the week, Gumbies. Enjoy the break, and we'll see you again next season.

Cheers for posting FootyGuy13.
I'm currently typing with my hands full (eating dinner, not that ya gutter minds!) So I'll just say what they said :thumbsu:

Thanks for the past fortnight Dragons

Thanks for posting FootyGuy13

Bad luck Gumbies, just not our season - time to refresh and hit the beers gym ahead of the next season

Let's be honest, it's most likely to be beers 🍺

Well you were one to watch. On the bench.
Me on the bench:

Ben Stiller Model GIF

We battled through major adversity for this win.

• sim 4 hours late
  • Greenery captain
  • company VWs totalled
  • match report USB missing
Don't forget an unfit avo with the turning circle of the QE2 constantly planted at FB for some reason.

ClarkeM you are the worst stand in admin since ivanka Trump stood in for Donald in Season 3 of the Celebrity Apprentice
Obscure yet highly relevant and topical quip.
Excellent work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent fortnight guys.
Gumbies, the dream is over.
Although we are no longer reigning premiers, we are forever premiership players, remember that to comfort yourselves as we cry ourselves to sleep.
I think you're still reigning premiers for another 20 days or so at least!

I'm currently typing with my hands full (eating dinner, not that ya gutter minds!) So I'll just say what they said :thumbsu:
WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR DINNER? I AM DYING TO KNOW.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back