Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Sin City Swamprats v Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 (and hopefully final round) for a job interview today lads. Wish me luck!

How did it go?

Did you tell them about your Qooty skills 🤔

How did it go?

Did you tell them about your Qooty skills 🤔
It started off going well. He was saying how he just wanted someone who he could get along with, he thought I was funny and we were really gelling. Unfortunately I then let one rip, I just couldn't hold it in. After that it was done, he thought I was weird, exact words were "****ed up" and then kicked me out

It started off going well. He was saying how he just wanted someone who he could get along with, he thought I was funny and we were really gelling. Unfortunately I then let one rip, I just couldn't hold it in. After that it was done, he thought I was weird, exact words were "****ed up" and then kicked me out
Much like your interview to join the Swamprats LG, except change the last 3 words to "...they let me join"

How much? Do bears still take payments in honey?
Bears were always in my pocket, they still owed me big time for their S22 Premiership

Much like your interview to join the Swamprats LG, except change the last 3 words to "...they let me join"

I skipped the interview process

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For old-time's sake...
#gifFriday

hamster wtf GIF

For old-time's sake...
#gifFriday

hamster wtf GIF
This is why we can’t have nice match threads. So how’s stuff AB? Haven’t seen you around since the e - AFL glory days :D
Should we do it again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Sin City Swamprats v Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back