Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to have missed you AUR - been off doing irl stuff - and we Turbos are off again tomorrow for the weekend...

How does one find life balance as a professional qooty player?
Have a lovely weekend away. I know the feeling of the balancing act.

Have a lovely weekend away. I know the feeling of the balancing act.
I'm just glad Mrs Turbo and I play for the same team, imagine the logistics of travelling to different qooty grounds on Sunday if we weren't

Have you kidnapped Ken?
I got the lowest score in the Qooty tipping Comp, just got 1 right :oops:

the penalty was the person with the best result can pick an avatar for the lowest score, no prize for guessing who got the best score of the week:think:

the penalty was the person with the best result can pick an avatar for the lowest score, no prize for guessing who got the best score of the week:think:
Louie Anderson Love GIF by BasketsFX

And no pants!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've had a good run. Can you believe we're still ******* in this league?
Run is certainly not in my vocabulary.

Yes as it requires not real output and injuries aren’t a thing which has slowed us both down before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back