Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't like to talk about it but yes, I've run 20 marathons including New York, Tokyo and Chicago. I plan to complete the big 6 by running Looking to do Berlin, London and Boston in 25, 27,29
Thankyou for letting me let others know I'm a little better than others;)

Plus, did you know other people pay Goose to use his pool for all sorts of Internet chicanery?

Too bad they're not producing good old prawn, but "influencing" which is insidious and sneaky.

Goose still gets all sorts of beautiful types around his pool.

Hmm if the Blues go down to the Suns then i'll start to worry about our top four chances.

We have a good team when everyone is available, but we still could be a few players short of being the complete package imo.

A nice win against the Gold Coast Suns will help alleviate some of my concerns though.

Good Morning Everyone.
It's Sea Monkey Appreciation Day today.
"The most amazing sight you've ever seen!"
We'll be having our 'Apero' by the Wonder's Sea Monkey Circus after work.
Something to look forward to at the end of a long week.

441033571_7268242726618403_3783838488883022780_n.jpg

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone.

View attachment 1998597
Love is monkey sea?

Might sound good, but Kensub is closer to reality.
More Kenbo.

Lionsgate Rambo GIF by Rambo: Last Blood

Hmm if the Blues go down to the Suns then i'll start to worry about our top four chances.

We have a good team when everyone is available, but we still could be a few players short of being the complete package imo.

A nice win against the Gold Coast Suns will help alleviate some of my concerns though.
Another deluded Old Buoy
You're playing the Wonders this weekend.
What a Wonderful way to Goey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good Morning Everyone.

View attachment 1998597
My daughter has those friggin things. There are hundreds of them and they grew from a packet???? I’m sorry! What living thing comes from a god damn packet???

Yep! It looks like something you see through a microscope and really… you don’t want to be seeing those things anywhere near you 🫣🥱

And you have to feed them? I’m sorry!

My concern is what happens when I wash them down the sink… is something going to grow in the bloody sewer pipes!

See! Pamcake1 you always know how to open up a can of unwanted worms 😂😂😂

Another deluded Old Buoy
You're playing the Wonders this weekend.
What a Wonderful way to Goey.
Can’t wait for you to be eating, no swallowing…actually…No! Gulping those words down when the siren yells for Q4 and the OOBs are in front 😂😂😂

My daughter has those friggin things. There are hundreds of them and they grew from a packet???? I’m sorry! What living thing comes from a god damn packet???

Yep! It looks like something you see through a microscope and really… you don’t want to be seeing those things anywhere near you 🫣🥱

And you have to feed them? I’m sorry!

My concern is what happens when I wash them down the sink… is something going to grow in the bloody sewer pipes!

See! Pamcake1 you always know how to open up a can of unwanted worms 😂😂😂

buster keaton opens a can GIF by Maudit

Furiosa (Anya Taylor Joy) not having her driver's licence, yet drivers so proficiently in the latest Max Max Movie, is probably like our beloved Wonders coach not having ever coached Aussie Rules before.

Anyway, they both have very lovely calves (so I hear).

'Fashion aside, Taylor-Joy admitted to Colbert that she had “never driven a car” before stepping foot on the set of Furiosa — and despite her outrageous stunt driving in the flick, she still doesn’t have her driver’s license.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back