Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Dragons FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t understand why all your ex-teammates are being so nice to you Strigoi . All mine want me jailed for high treason, except for NaturalDisaster who went to Japan, just in case you didn’t know 🤗

It's because Strigoi has a property that most of the rest of us lack- people like her. It's why I wouldn't dare move clubs. That and because you all suck.

It's because Strigoi has a property that most of the rest of us lack- people like her. It's why I wouldn't dare move clubs. That and because you all suck.
Strigs has property, got it. ✅

Strigs has property, got it. ✅
Oh yes, quite the real estate mogul.

Ruthless.

Shaun The Sheep What GIF by Aardman Animations

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t understand why all your ex-teammates are being so nice to you Strigoi . All mine want me jailed for high treason, except for NaturalDisaster who went to Japan, just in case you didn’t know 🤗
To be fair the Demons probably lost 42% of their posting power when they lost you. It's not personal, just economic.

I left on good terms. 🙂

Christmas Time Love GIF by Aardman Animations
Well that can be helped. I’ll start some ruors.

View attachment 1920905

I do! My very own little corner lot with yellow flowers in the front yard. 💚
I heard a ruour that it was vandalised with “Rucks sucks” strewn across the front.

To be fair the Demons probably lost 42% of their posting power when they lost you. It's not personal, just economic.
They’ll never find a counting thread like mine… well except yours for ljp, I guess.

Yes. On Dragon Island.
And if she doesn't return soon, Greenery will claim it as his own.
I paid for that with blood, sweat, and fire. He better not.
I’ve boobytrapped the area. Tread lightly.
Plus, I left Chipmunk on guard duty. 🤨😁

Bring It Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

I paid for that with blood, sweat, and fire. He better not.
I’ve boobytrapped the area. Tread lightly.
Plus, I left Chipmunk on guard duty. 🤨😁

Bring It Reaction GIF by reactionseditor
Well the house will still be standing, barely, but I can’t promise it’ll still have the same name when you get back…

Well that can be helped. I’ll start some ruors.

I heard a ruour that it was vandalised with “Rucks sucks” strewn across the front.
Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel

Speaking of rucks…am I going to be up against my fill-in this week Callums_Guns? 🤭

On the topic of Hungry Jacks, what was your beef with the Warriors (or was it the Old Boys?) Drags?
Not a beef on our part other than we keep beating them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Dragons FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back