Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Sin City Swamprats v Las Vegas Bears at Underground Stadium [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Today's the 38th showdown between these two clubs, and the Swamprats have a slight edge with 19 wins to 18.

The Rats got the upper hand in our first game back in Season 5, winning by just 5 points. Then, in Round 8 of last season, they pulled off another close one, also winning by 5 points. It's almost like there's a pattern here.
I've got a feeling today's the day the Bears make it even, bringing the score to 19 wins each.

The Swamprats biggest winning margin is 61 points back in S7 and their longest winning streak is 6 wins.
The Bears biggest winning margin is 67 points back in S31 and their longest winning streak is 4 wins which they have done on 2 occasions.

kane249 has been involved in the most amount of these games playing in 30 for the Bears and Power Raid 29 games for the Rats.

Dingster, I Dont Care, Millky95, Fizzler and MoOP are the only 5 players too have played for both clubs.

Vegas Cup.jpg

6 games, 0 goals and 1 behind. You sure you're a forward?
I've been playing half back. One season at FF at the Swampies and I won a Fred. I'm a natural.

I'm a forward now. I do what I want.

See what playing a couple of seasons with okeydoke7 did to me!

I saw you arriving at the ground today:

24k magic GIF by Bruno Mars

Alright, gather round, my merry band of Bears! Today, we embark on an adventure of epic proportions as we descend into the bowels of the earth to face our rivals, the Sin City Swamprats, in the deepest, darkest depths of the sewers!

Now, I know what you're thinking: "Ted, this sounds like a load of rubbish!" Well, my friends, you're not wrong! But fear not, for in the face of adversity, we shall rise like a well-flushed toilet.

Yes, we've had a couple of stumbles in our last two outings, but hey, even the greatest explorers get lost in the sewers from time to time! But do we let that dampen our spirits? No way! We've got more fight in us than a rat in a cheese factory.

So, strap on your waders, grab your plungers, and let's wade into battle with the confidence of a bear who's just found a picnic basket! Remember, it's not the size of the bear in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the bear! Onward, my Bears, to victory in the sewers!

View attachment 1930276
Check your calendar - gather round is still a few weeks away :).

Rats by 7 points.

Check your calendar - gather round is still a few weeks away :).

Rats by 7 points.
That's what he's saying? I can never understand his accent.

Nah, heading into winter Bears will be heading to hibernate
We do get quite docile during the winter months, plenty of rest throughout the week. But we get woken up for the main training session.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For philreich :

I caught my son chewing on electrical cords … so I had to ground him

He's doing better currently and conducting himself properly 🙃

What's the difference between Dingster and the Matildas? The Matildas score more goals :).
I actually back Dingster to kick more goals than the Matilda’s combined.

With tutoring from his fellow backs including tony and dance training with me, he is ready to reinvent himself

With tutoring from his fellow backs including tony and dance training with me, he is ready to reinvent himself
I've been playing around with the goals formula. =sum(ding+MWPP)> Cap

You do realise that The Matildas scored 10 goals in their last match

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Sin City Swamprats v Las Vegas Bears at Underground Stadium [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back