Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha yes, am in the countryside on holiday for a few days and had just finished dinner.

Or ‘suspensions’

Happily a nut addiction isn’t illegal, and when I was Captain, the only testing for drugs we did was asking if it was parma or parmi. por_please_ya has a medical exemption, if you look again at all those gifs you can see she’s been high for years.
eevee GIF

what is your drug of choice
I stick to prescription ones - plenty of choice
That way I don’t even need either the SFA or the club to pretest me unlike certain players in certain other leagues

That way I don’t even need either the SFA or the club to pretest me unlike certain players in certain other leagues
i'm partial to inhaling helium and reciting Wizard of Oz songs that's about as crazy as i get these days

What about return to Oz
haven't watched it but i do like the Michael Jackson version Wiz, ease on down the raod with dianna ross is a banger song

i'm partial to inhaling helium and reciting Wizard of Oz songs that's about as crazy as i get these days
I consider the latter totally normal and sober Karaoke fare anyway

So can we shorten the match so is Easter Sunday people don't get sick from over eating at Lunch
Maybe philreich can post the game Saturday as a Saturday MOTR Twilight game just before the Port game so he can have his Easter Sunday free :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess as long as your not self-prescribing it is all good ;)

Maybe philreich can post the game Saturday as a Saturday MOTR Twilight game just before the Port game so he can have his Easter Sunday free :think:
Could be difficult - my son and I are doing a day trip to Victor Harbor on Saturday. If you like, I can post it line by line on my phone while he's driving, but I don't think I'll get further than halfway through the second quarter by the time I get home :).

Could be difficult - my son and I are doing a day trip to Victor Harbor on Saturday. If you like, I can post it line by line on my phone while he's driving, but I don't think I'll get further than halfway through the second quarter by the time I get home :).
Carlton You Are So Selfish GIF

Line by line is perfect, just like the :goat: of match posting use to do (JoshWoodenSpoon)

Could even start it Friday if you wanted too 😂

Line by line is perfect, just like the :goat: of match posting use to do (JoshWoodenSpoon)

Could even start it Friday if you wanted too 😂
Depends on when it gets simmed. How would you feel about the first quarter on Friday, second quarter on Saturday, third quarter on Sunday, and fourth quarter on Monday?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back