Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not having a bbq today but I may throw some cheap Woolies sausages in the fry pan tonight, does that count?

Im Not No Way GIF

Don’t do it. Whatever has happened it simply can’t be that bad. Do the sensible thing… turn around and go back to Melbourne.
It's not that bad, if he goes to Adelaide, it'll be shut anyway. It's always shut.

It's not that bad, if he goes to Adelaide, it'll be shut anyway. It's always shut.
Yes the rest of us whinge and moan that everything is closed on Good Friday and Easter Sunday. For Adelaideans that’s just a normal day.

Dammit I said DON’T read this if you’re from Adelaide!! You couldn’t help yourselves could you!!

Yes the rest of us whinge and moan that everything is closed on Good Friday and Easter Sunday. For Adelaideans that’s just a normal day.

Dammit I said DON’T read this if you’re from Adelaide!! You couldn’t help yourselves could you!!

Quality journalism

Don’t do it. Whatever has happened it simply can’t be that bad. Do the sensible thing… turn around and go back to Melbourne.
I’m not insane. I’m heading in the right direction.

1711852252807.png

Going to Melbourne is the wrong decision in the first place.

So long as you’re still awake for whoever’s playing in the IPL tonight. Haven’t seen my favourite gif for a while

Pepsi Commercial Oops GIF
You leave Adelaide's forward line out of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to Melbourne is the wrong decision in the first place.
All jokes aside, Adelaide has one brilliant feature that Melbourne can't even hope to emulate. By far the thing I enjoyed most about Adelaide when I last went there. It is truly an incredible feature.

The road to Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back