Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

HinkleysHeroes is shaping up sharp on the training track this morning. Put himself under heat 3 times and came out unscathed. I'm tryingto work out where to play him on Sunday. I'm thinking maybe the piano lounge.

Hi Mobbs..hope you better.

The Dickie loves to play deep in the back pocket....every now and again right up the guts....his fans enjoy it....others not so much. Oh dear!!

Take care..
And Go Roy's!!!
You're such a weirdo :D

HinkleysHeroes is shaping up sharp on the training track this morning. Put himself under heat 3 times and came out unscathed. I'm tryingto work out where to play him on Sunday. I'm thinking maybe the piano lounge.
I'm a bit worried philreich will have a meltdown when he sees this player name tbh haha. Hinkley, Fitzroy champ of the 80s! Also did a couple of other less memorable things.

xjamescleanx speaking as reigning Fred Medallist I find I “do goals” best lying back in my recliner with a relaxing bevvie while my simulated self does the job for me.

I'm a bit worried philreich will have a meltdown when he sees this player name tbh haha. Hinkley, Fitzroy champ of the 80s! Also did a couple of other less memorable things.
I think there a a lot of Power qooty supporters who might be suffering PTSD with that name floating around

Ken is a winner, got the power to win :)

My wife loves to eat chocolate. She’s always eating chocolate, and she likes to joke she’s got a chocolate addiction. “Get me away from that Cadbury stuff. I’m addicted to them.”

It’s really annoying. So I put her in a car and I drove her to Fortitude Valley and I pointed out a crack addict, I said: “Do you see that?… Why can’t you be that skinny?”

Our couch is more comfortable than I thought it'd be.

Hi ALL
Just a reminder that most of these are starting today so still time to sign up

Season 38 Competitions
We've got several competitions up and running for Season 38 listed below with signups still open
Beat the Odds Tipping - Beat the bookie
Bovball - A ladder predictor game
Extreme Qooty Tipping - Tip it all upfront and profit
DreamTeam Challenge - Try to get the highest total DreamTeam score
Knockout Tipping - Last player standing wins
MarginMania - Pick the winners to get the highest margin

Hi ALL
Just a reminder that most of these are starting today so still time to sign up

Season 38 Competitions
We've got several competitions up and running for Season 38 listed below with signups still open
Beat the Odds Tipping - Beat the bookie
Bovball - A ladder predictor game
Extreme Qooty Tipping - Tip it all upfront and profit
DreamTeam Challenge - Try to get the highest total DreamTeam score
Knockout Tipping - Last player standing wins
MarginMania - Pick the winners to get the highest margin

WTF IS A SUPER MODERATOR???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Mobbs..hope you better.

The Dickie loves to play deep in the back pocket....every now and again right up the guts....his fans enjoy it....others not so much. Oh dear!!

Take care..
And Go Roy's!!!
You know your username is spelt with a "y" yeah?

I have a cape

henry cavill batman GIF by Omaze

You’re buying me food and talking me to Kittens in Brisbane then

A Star Wars fan at Kittens

That place will need to be hosed down 2 minutes after you arrive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back