Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

tell that to my 8 all-sfa, 3 mobbs medals, 5 best and fairests, and 7 eka awards. losers.
No Freds
Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances

It's a tried and true method that is effective 60% of the time, every time.

Let's see anger is obviously red and sadness is blue, envy is green and sarcasm is orange as previously mentioned.
Do you think yellow would work?

I've never been accused of being either conventional or wise, or handsome, or coordinated, the list goes on

I do apologise for the sweatiness of my mits it's a bit gross I agree
I see that obsequiousness is just black and white as well.
None of your posts, that I've seen ever having the added value of your chromatic signalling, I can only surmise that it's a weird fantasy of what you imagine to be sophisticated signalling but alas perpetual, abject laziness at the keyboard controls just keeps winning you over and all communiques are still monotone.
I'll stick to the conventional S/ in future to signal 'sarcasm' when it fails to register with the tie clutching wits herein.

Should that fail I'm sure it can be ammeliorated with a tripey gif or another:

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF
Sarcastic Joke GIF
Confused Little Girl GIF

I Know Idea GIF by Sesame Street
The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

That would be Hale and Pace my canine pal
Yes! Couldn't remember, but recognised them.
I got in trouble in year 12 at school for repeating one of their jokes, which I thought was hilarious, but the principal didn't.

"You know what separates men from animals?"

"A condom?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes! Couldn't remember, but recognised them.
I got in trouble in year 12 at school for repeating one of their jokes, which I thought was hilarious, but the principal didn't.

"You know what separates men from animals?"

"A condom?"
Was going to say I expect their jokes haven't aged well

Memories can be hazy. You might be misremembering it as a mass of hernias that coalesced into one spot forming a look of a belly button.
The technical name for that is the West Coast Wonders.

The technical name for that is the West Coast Wonders.
Don't worry Wosh, you're the shepard of the herd trying to keep us behaved here ;)

Bobby Bones Sheep GIF by National Geographic Channel

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back