Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Sin City Swamprats v Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Gralin ! You're everywhere this week!

Pasta.

Because reasons

Oh dear I probably should have let you know via PM that the answer I was fishing for was White Bread

The greatest treat in the universe

Oh dear I probably should have let you know via PM that the answer I was fishing for was White Bread

The greatest treat in the universe
Sorry Gralin.

I wanted to save you some time, but since you are obviously keen I’ll sit back and wait for you to PM my next 30 posts for me

Sorry Gralin.

I wanted to save you some time, but since you are obviously keen I’ll sit back and wait for you to PM my next 30 posts for me
I couldn't write one PG quality post let alone 30!

I have decided to retire

I’m sure I would have made it here eventually.

So how are you, cats?
I'd say I'm floating, PG. I have a quite cruisy day at work planned and am listening to some enjoyable music whilst the smell of coffee wafts.

I have, however, called two local government departments today and both times the customer service officer said nobody appeared online and the call wasnt being answered. That made me chuckle.

But more importantly, PG, is how are you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ooo I'd love some, thanks!
Would you believe I don't have any eggs?

I actually don't

I put the empty carton back in the fridge :embarrassedv1:

I'd say I'm floating, PG. I have a quite cruisy day at work planned and am listening to some enjoyable music whilst the smell of coffee wafts.

I have, however, called two local government departments today and both times the customer service officer said nobody appeared online and the call wasnt being answered. That made me chuckle.

But more importantly, PG, is how are you?
Well I didn’t have a cruisy day at work planned but that’s only because I’m so cruisy I don’t even plan stuff. Having said that, I am determined to do things today. I’ve already done some things. The highlight was making and drinking a tiny little cup of coffee. I’m going to do my next thing now which is making another cup of coffee so I can rank the experience and get a better sense of what the best things look like.

My first match thread you spammed 1000 gifs to celebrate your pending milestone

You don't have another one of those coming up do you?
I’ve played since season 9 and have done that maybe 2-3 times ever.

I really do feel for you having to meet my alter ego Spammydoke7 when you were on debut.

The normal okeydoke7 is good. Maybe even the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Sin City Swamprats v Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back