Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Sin City Swamprats v Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not joking. Out of the 11 that played, only Drew, Kelly and Nielsen were from SA.

We've now found the perfect excuse jackster83 philreich. It's not SA's fault we can't produce first class cricketers, the fault lies with the rest of the country in their inability to provide us with any.

I'm not joking. Out of the 11 that played, only Drew, Kelly and Nielsen were from SA.

We've now found the perfect excuse jackster83 philreich. It's not SA's fault we can't produce first class cricketers, the fault lies with the rest of the country in their inability to provide us with any.
I'm led to believe that the Redbacks have decided on a selection policy in line with the England cricket team - no locals allowed :).

I'm led to believe that the Redbacks have decided on a selection policy in line with the England cricket team - no locals allowed :).
And hasn't that turned out well. Glad to see we're copying a blueprint of exceptional mediocrity.

jackster83 is delighted with the Poms' extraordinary moral victory record.
Oh yes. They have morals down to a fine art. Just not batting, bowling, fielding and wicket keeping.

What are we talking about?

SACA spuds 🤭

Im Out Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barely had time to splash some water on my face after last week's three posts, but here I am.

Rats, what's your favourite fact about the Sin City Swamprats?

You had a good run

Did you know that serial_thrilla is a Rat now?

EDIT: I should have refreshed the page 🤦🏻‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Sin City Swamprats v Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back