Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning DemurePrincess, shouldn't have had that late coffee.......sleep 2am -8am......shattered.
Good Morning Cat GIF by Franziska Höllbacher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning DemurePrincess, shouldn't have had that late coffee.......sleep 2am -8am......shattered.
Good Morning Cat GIF by Franziska Höllbacher
I’ve been up early girly girl! Already had a GF breaky and now it begins…

I don’t know whats in this but it’s very ****ing yum IMG_5544.jpeg

Doesn't sound too appetising but sounds like it does the job 👍

Don't have any beer, reckon rum would do?
Enjoy your day with your mates.
It's a beautiful sunny day here in Carlton but windy.
Reality is blueberries, yogurt and museli and black coffee.

Go Lions.

Enjoy your day with your mates.
Thank you, I haven't really prepared anything for today as I was thinking we'd be heading out and don't want to be preparing too long..

Spaghetti Bolognese it is. 😋

Would've been good to go to the Footy Festival but alas. Hopefully day is better tomorrow for the AFLW.

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Carlton but windy.

Sounds like a spectacular day You know it's rainy on the east coast when Melbourne is getting great weather.

Glad it's a sunny day for the GF, that's important. :D
Reality is blueberries, yogurt and museli and black coffee.
Yum.

Black coffee me too. Food is TBC.

I'll busy myself preparing for today while having the channel 7 coverage on. Might just graze as I go along.
Go Lions.
I'm still fence sitting, which is annoying me, lol. Mates coming over are going for the Lions.

I'll probably wait until the start of the game and see which way the heart goes.

Crap! Mobbs is awake! Sorry about all the tags! Pamcake1 told me the more tags you got the more special you’d feel when you woke up!

Feeling special? Or not so much 🤦‍♀️
Oh I don't look at tags.

Chewing on salt & vinegar chips while watching the teenagers playing footy at the mcg!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back