Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

You'll upset Mobbs. It's the Sweet FA dammit. None of your fancy shotcuts here.

BTW Go Lions.
You're right. No way we'd want Sweet FA to be mistaken for the tragedy that is the Scottish Football Association... Sweet FA it is!

Good job Nanny! 👏🏻 So she’s settled in okay? Are Helga and her getting on?
Yes and yes. She’s settled in well and has calmed Helga down. Win : win

Yes and yes. She’s settled in well and has calmed Helga down. Win : win

Way to go Goat Dad ! Show us a photo of Nanny with a Swans scarf around her when The Bloods get up on Saturday :)

Way to go Goat Dad ! Show us a photo of Nanny with a Swans scarf around her when The Bloods get up on Saturday :)
I hope we get up. The fear of losing 4 Grand Finals in a row has made me feel honestly sick. Haven’t been able to enjoy the week.

I wish I was back home in South Melbourne though. The Swans will be at the market later in the week

Preliminary Finals are always less stressful

I hope we get up. The fear of losing 4 Grand Finals in a row has made me feel honestly sick. Haven’t been able to enjoy the week.

I wish I was back home in South Melbourne though. The Swans will be at the market later in the week

I understand your total anxiety and nervousness, but I have been supremely confident for months that the Swans will win this year's flag, just as I was since January this season my beloved Boston Celtics (my number 1 sporting team and passion) would finally deliver the goods and win it all after several years of heartache and near misses.

I mean no disrespect or shade to the fabulous and heroic Brisbane Lions (hey I am a Roys SFAer for life) but I honestly have not been as strong on a team winning the flag for a lengthy amount of time since Hawthorn (2014 v Freo)

Going down to the suburb of South Melbourne on Thursday myself just to see the old Bloods spirit there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since Essendon’s last finals win, Sydney has played in the most Grand Finals at 7 (2005, 2006. 2012, 2014, 2016, 2022 and 2024). Still an amazing effort, despite not having a good winning ratio

Since Essendon’s last finals win, Sydney has played in the most Grand Finals at 7 (2005, 2006. 2012, 2014, 2016, 2022 and 2024). Still an amazing effort, despite not having a good winning ratio

Im trying to feel bad for the Bombres reading that, but I honestly cant :tearsofjoy:

I shop at the South Melbourne market so I will dress up in my 40 plus year old hand knitted Fitzroy stuff and go and heckle them.

I shop at the South Melbourne market so I will dress up in my 40 plus year old hand knitted Fitzroy stuff and go and heckle them.
I just heard that its 120 years since these 2 teams (in there original constitutions) have met in a GF.
I'm in a quandry as to who I'm barracking for because I'd more likely barrack for Fitzroy but I kind of want the Bloods to win for GUH's memory.

Why are you letting her eat the Japonica though?
FYI I grew up with goats, so the above question isn't a shit stir, I'm just curious as to why.
I thought that was a weed when he said Nanny was working hard!

Bad Nanny! Bad Goat dad! 🙄

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back