Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Right i have two or three people from this team on ignore. The posters in question bring nothing but lame and inane banter to the table!

Anyway is Brenton Davy still banging on about his Fred medal? Well he can keep it my season 37 premiership winners medal will do me fine thank you very much.

Anyway how's good old Mr Bean himself your captain? Poor Cadsky his Swans pooped their pants yet again on the big stage, and he now gets to enjoy a weeks worth of my company!:laughv1:
If there was a Fred Medal for decoy forwards, I’d have it won and done already…

It's not your fault mate, your chest is a ball magnet but the ball is made of leather
It’s NEVER my fault. You should know that by now…

If there was a Fred Medal for decoy forwards, I’d have it won and done already…

I kept forgetting you’re a Royal. Not sure which part of that duo is more forgettable, I’ll let you guys decide.

But hello again Brenton Davy!

I kept forgetting you’re a Royal. Not sure which part of that duo is more forgettable, I’ll let you guys decide.

But hello again Brenton Davy!
Tell me we’re playing the OOBs this week without telling me we’re playing the OOBs this week

Tell me we’re playing the OOBs this week without telling me we’re playing the OOBs this week

Luckily for you, there’s nothing mediocre about the mighty (reigning premier) OOBs. Literally any other oppo is a downgrade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're thinking of my Collingwood side of the Royals

Careful now - rumour has it that if you whisper anything about the Lions or Pies, an angry Saint Kilda boss gets mad at you for having father-son options 😂

Oh, not Irish, he still wants to kill me from the Carlton/Collingwood thread
I can never remember the teams all these empty-head gutter slimes play for because they are all on ignore. Does it play in this match?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back