Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see an active rookie and well done on actually getting what banter in a fantasy forum is.

We will look seriously at your application to join us at Spotswood, but it will have to be next season.
He would be very good as a janitor around the campus. The toilets won't scrub themselves after all.:laughv1:

He would be very good as a janitor around the campus. The toilets won't scrub themselves after all.:laughv1:
looking at manicpie avatar I would have thought sorting and cleaning the bins would be more his skill set

looking at manicpie avatar I would have thought sorting and cleaning the bins would be more his skill set
Oh it's nice to be not fighting with a Pies supporter for a change! The Royals did strike gold with this recruit to be fair to them.

She is ginger or going to be?

[In the interests of propriety, and the fact I don't want to get banhammered, I removed the content]

Last edited:
Hey TT, I know you guys are losing a few players this year but on the other hand, you could end up with 45 first round picks. Chuck a couple our way, we seem to prefer to trade ours out

I'm the top cat, those jobs are for Benny and the boys
Spoken like an Old Boy, maybe we will review your application and see if we can fit you in this season.

Hey TT, I know you guys are losing a few players this year but on the other hand, you could end up with 45 first round picks. Chuck a couple our way, we seem to prefer to trade ours out
in the Tigs draft thread we are apparently getting picks 1, 3, 6, 9, 10 just to start :p

We have more players than we started with mate, there is a queue a mile long trying to get in. OIG4.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, but the kittens in the alley would have a field day shredding it all
as long as it gets rid of the back log good :thumbsu:

lets get rid of the obvious unsuitable applications from people not worthy of being Old Boys,
lets grab all the ones from Dragon players for a start give them to the kittens

I love it. I'm a shoe in the qrownlow medal and qookie of the year is a given but it's on the field where I weave my feline magic

Where are your friends? Who is the ruckman I’m defeating this week? ;)

If Cadsky is as screwed as everyone says, I sincerely hope you feel better ASAP, Moz.

Get better soon Cadsky - but not like, right after this match thread is over. Hopefully a bit before then 😅

Where are your friends? Who is the ruckman I’m defeating this week? ;)
you will be up against GreyCrow
he used to be a pretty good ruck in his days but has been plucked to many times and just isn't rucking smashing it like he used to

you will be up against GreyCrow
he used to be a pretty good ruck in his days but has been plucked to many times and just isn't rucking smashing it like he used to

I see you are lurking on the NFL board Crow. Do you have a team you support?

I don't know where they are this week. There's a good chance I will be the whole midfield.

Can’t wait to ruck against you, and watch you kick 4 goals while also playing defense

I don't know where they are this week. There's a good chance I will be the whole midfield.
so is it you or us your team mates are keeping away from :think:

just want to know before I approve your transfer to Spotswood

I think it's yoos, as Jeff Fenech would say.

What Did I Do Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back