Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

What Did I Do Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor
Don't be hard on yourself. We are a team of high society snobs. I'm just the pet cat

I think it's yoos, as Jeff Fenech would say.
congratulations manicpie your application to transfer to Spotswood has been approved,
please let your Captain know this has been finalized and you will be leaving next week.

application.png

Don't be hard on yourself. We are a team of high society snobs. I'm just the pet cat

Be hard pressed to find more elitest company than at Spotswood. Also unironically that autocorrected to whitest 🙄😬

congratulations manicpie your application to transfer to Spotswood has been approved,
please let your Captain know this has been finalized and you will be leaving next week.

View attachment 2128803

This is about the time when we start getting all the "expansion team is poaching active players!" speeches...

you will be up against GreyCrow
he used to be a pretty good ruck in his days but has been plucked to many times and just isn't rucking smashing it like he used to
My 1st mention on page 7

Sad

This is about the time when we start getting all the "expansion team is poaching active players!" speeches...
that would be the two time premiership expansion team thankyou ;)

I know the old crow. He's still playing pretty good qooty atm. He's usually around but not this week for some reason
GreyCrow is coming 8th in hit outs this season, he cant be playing that good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love it. I'm a shoe in the qrownlow medal and qookie of the year is a given but it's on the field where I weave my feline magic
I love you. You deserve everything ❤️

I know the old crow. He's still playing pretty good qooty atm. He's usually around but not this week for some reason
I didnt know the thread had started because I usually get tagged in the OP

I don't believe you have meet GreyCrow .
If you had you would know he is actually a budgie in crow clothing

greybudgie.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back