Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's another one of these travel channels i'm watching on YouTube at the moment.

It's another Scottish guy, and this is a video about the ferry journey from Aberdeen to the Shetland islands during a storm warning.

That's actually a twelve hour journey i think. Apparently the food was alright as well. From my experience on travelling on the Ireland to the UK cross channel ferries the food on offer onboard is way overpriced and of poor quality.

Here's another one of these travel channels i'm watching on YouTube at the moment.

It's another Scottish guy, and this is a video about the ferry journey from Aberdeen to the Shetland islands during a storm warning.

That's actually a twelve hour journey i think. Apparently the food was alright as well. From my experience on travelling on the Ireland to the UK cross channel ferries the food on offer onboard is way overpriced and of poor quality.

From Wales originally (G'day fellow Celt), and done the Holyhead - Dublin crossing a few times. Always choppy as ****, and at least a few of the passengers vomiting. Not tried the food as usually on the beer by then, but recall the selection being exactly as described.

Not worried about the food just the Guinness.

From Wales originally (G'day fellow Celt), and done the Holyhead - Dublin crossing a few times. Always choppy as ****, and at least a few of the passengers vomiting. Not tried the food as usually on the beer by then, but recall the selection being exactly as described.
Smart man, forget the food and consume plenty of fluids.

Royals you seem to be bit of a one man band here. If it wasn't for manicpie hardly none of you would be posting. Are we really that bad?:laughv1:
There might be a little bit of a Bombers vibe occasionally but I personally don’t mind you guys, despite only giving us bronze level status at Spotswood and the futile attempts by your security to use metal detecting wands on us. We all know how THAT turned out.

Incidentally, how’s the poor fellows nether regions? Was the wand removal surgery successful?

I've been to Bunrraty castle in Carlton if it's still there

There might be a little bit of a Bombers vibe occasionally but I personally don’t mind you guys, despite only giving us bronze level status at Spotswood and the futile attempts by your security to use metal detecting wands on us. We all know how THAT turned out.

Incidentally, how’s the poor fellows nether regions? Was the wand removal surgery successful?
The way things are currently going all the Bombers will end up being OOB's soon enough.:laughv1:

I've been to Bunrraty castle in Carlton if it's still there
Well i was in the one in County Clare once, it's a very popular attraction with the American tourists.

Shannon Airport our closest airport to the USA is only about ten minutes up the road after all.

So for a lot of them it's probably the first thing in Ireland they get to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In addition, last week we had the Furballs. Outside of James Colorado and ShaunDuggan no other Furballs turned up so we all had to do the heavy lifting…
They were fairly active enough when we played them, but like that Genesis album it's very much a case of and then they were three again.:laughv1:

In addition, last week we had the Furballs. Outside of James Colorado and ShaunDuggan no other Furballs turned up so we all had to do the heavy lifting…

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

They were fairly active enough when we played them, but like that Genesis album it's very much a case of and then they were three again.:laughv1:
Who was the third??

There used to be a restaurant with that name around there somewhere. I could be wrong about the suburb. They had wenches as waitresses and I think there was a dungeon for those who didn't participate in the games
Yeah i remember that, wasn't in Carlton, Sth Melbourne i think.

Who was the third??
James Colorado, Shaun Duggan and oh wait that was actually it!:laughv1: I just remembered the Coney Island Warriors were the three man team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back