Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

11 pages until I could get a word in!

We must be playing the Overproductive Old Boys

Hello and welcome

If by over productive you mean the current reigning premiers and the standard for the competition? Then yes šŸ˜Ž

Gday again Zev!

If by over productive you mean the current reigning premiers and the standard for the competition? Then yes šŸ˜Ž

Gday again Zev!
I think Zevon meant overproductive in the fields of hyperbole and circumlocution.

I think Zevon meant overproductive in the fields of hyperbole and circumlocution.
Whereas you're overproductive in verbal diarrhoea.....

You win some, you lose some

Ah yes. Same old Elton Johns Wig

Some things never change

Welcome back by the way
Sadly a part timer old mate.

Sometimes life gets in the way. Been, as old Lizzie called it, an annus horribilus

Been punched in the nuts by life far too many times this year. Hopefully good things around the corner.

Hope you're well.

Sadly a part timer old mate.

Sometimes life gets in the way. Been, as old Lizzie called it, an annus horribilus

Been punched in the nuts by life far too many times this year. Hopefully good things around the corner.

Hope you're well.
I could only be better if I was 50 years younger. Retirement is great, only downside is that you have to be old achieve itā€¦

I'm open to offers next season. I feel like I'm the only player in the royal palace.
The OOB recruiting support team Grav , will look into your application and advise you shortly.

But I must confess Manic-Pie, the waiting list to join OOB's is a very long one...

I could only be better if I was 50 years younger. Retirement is great, only downside is that you have to be old achieve itā€¦

Hiya BD - hope your well.

1727871904733.png

Retirement sounds awesome, what new activities have you taken on?...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your thinking of the 70's, it appears that any coloured beard these days is all gone. Something to do with Brazil

I dunno about this shorn look. Not keen on my partners looking like pre-adults.

11 pages until I could get a word in!

Hello and welcome
hiya Zevon
hello.gif

but please don't mention the ovaries of our team, I might get offended.
Probably not, but I might...

My hope is that it will go fully white (top and bottom), then I can purchase a Dixie suit and avail myself of free KFC.

Unfortunately, Kentucky Colonel is a ceremonial title only. But they do run a philanthropic organization...

Zevon! How are those English werewolves treating you these days?

Here's another one of these travel channels i'm watching on YouTube at the moment.

For a brief second, I thought this said something about "Pederast," and reacted "WTF Scotland?!"

1727873288833.png

Gday again Zev!
Hello wiz! How would you be?

I mean you won this time, but that Roys premiership back in the day. How good was that

From Wales originally (G'day fellow Celt), and done the Holyhead - Dublin crossing a few times.

This is great! A big chunk of my ethnic composition originated in Wales & Scotland.

I always look forward to my educational journeys across Big Footy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back