Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Zevon! How are those English werewolves treating you these days?
I was just getting into a big dish of beef chow mein, stop interrupting me

Well i was in the one in County Clare once, it's a very popular attraction with the American tourists.

Shannon Airport our closest airport to the USA is only about ten minutes up the road after all.

So for a lot of them it's probably the first thing in Ireland they get to see.

I'd always hoped the first thing in Ireland that I saw was

1727873618893.jpeg

and the second

1727873681484.jpeg

They had wenches as waitresses and I think there was a dungeon for those who didn't participate in the games

Um, did the wenches have anything to do with the dungeons? Asking for a friend.

This is great! A big chunk of my ethnic composition originated in Wales & Scotland.

I always look forward to my educational journeys across Big Footy...
Same

Doing the family tree I found out Im related to Dave Davies , John Jones, Bryce Price , Donald McDonald , Patrick Fitzgerald his lover Gerald Fitzpatrick and Mac Ncheese

The OOB recruiting support team Grav , will look into your application and advise you shortly.

But I must confess Manic-Pie, the waiting list to join OOB's is a very long one...
Must start in your feeder club first, so manicpie welcome to Baghdad, where everything is supplied except a camel. You have to bring your own camel.
Lo & behold it, you wouldn’t want to know, but I just may be able to help you out there too. 😉

IMG_9734.jpeg

Must start in your feeder club first, so manicpie welcome to Baghdad, where everything is supplied except a camel. You have to bring your own camel.
Lo & behold it, you wouldn’t want to know, but I just may be able to help you out there too. 😉

View attachment 2129669
That would be a deal breaker right there…

He can hardly stand up

giphy.gif

'Strue!

I've never seen someone eat their own weight in Snappy Tom before.

Uh oh, stymied by another Aus vs. US thing.

This is Snappy Tom here, or actually was, in 1970:

1727882164379.jpeg

I remember a bunch of cans of that stuff around back when Grandma hosted her drunken holiday parties.

I've never seen someone eat their own weight in Snappy Tom before.

It was quite impressive.

and before you start, yes I can Google

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of golf (needed more stress in my life lol), volunteering and occasionally getting away just for the hell of it.

I've been trying to just get back outside, mostly hiking and biking. That's the stuff I miss the most from my last round of bumdom.

Hello wiz! How would you be?

I mean you won this time, but that Roys premiership back in the day. How good was that
All ancient history mate just like your club. You enjoy your past glories and we shall enjoy our present glories.;)

Last edited:

I mean you won this time, but that Roys premiership back in the day. How good was that

I’m good thanks!

Haha ah that was one for the ages. I didn’t cry into my pillow for weeks at all. Now we’ve both got one, surely the next one of us to win a medal has ultimate bragging right? Although I don’t you and TDC reminding me constantly lol

All ancient history mate just like your club. You enjoy your past glories and we shall enjoy our present glories.;)

Haha just Zevon and I reminiscing about us at our former clubs. He beat us (Phoenix) in a granny and we rib each other about it. We all know that a cup with an expansion side is worth 5% more though 😉

Haha just Zevon and I reminiscing about us at our former clubs. He beat us (Phoenix) in a granny and we rib each other about it. We all know that a cup with an expansion side is worth 5% more though 😉
Hahaha. hotchilli is in here too Wiz. Would you like witness protection?

We all know that a cup with an expansion side is worth 5% more though 😉

I savor all salty tears from the OOB haters, grousing about our MULTIPLE cups!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back