Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF by Muppet Wiki

miss piggy muppets GIF

Excellent work this week manicpie. Your promotion next season will be thoroughly deserved
The OOBs were trying to sign manicpie but they blew it when they told him he’d have to play for their feeder the Bombers. That and a horses schlong to the head were the deal breakers

The OOBs were trying to sign manicpie but they blew it when they told him he’d have to play for their feeder the Bombers. That and a horses schlong to the head were the deal breakers
Understandable really

I can’t get motivated to hike but if I’m chasing a golf ball I’ll happily walk 10-12 kms 3 times a week

I don't golf, but I used to play disc golf a lot. There's a course in the woods near a public park around here... one time I searched for my driver for over an hour, only to find it at the bottom of a stump hole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you wrote in for your free recipe booklet.

Well, I was about 10 years old at the time...

Best Bloody Mary I've ever had included freshly grated horseradish, yum yum.

Man, what the **** are you listening to?
Dis ams a demo tape from my band Hestekuk, what means "a horse's dick." Do you like it?
I dunno, it's OK.
Then I hate it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back