Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

For some reason this came up on my Facebook feed.:laughv1:

461772804_522273390739166_682274928767057228_n.jpg
I'm willing to bet that these two didn't make it to the 90s :p

I'm willing to bet that these two didn't make it to the 90s :p
A few people in the comments reckon that it could be an AI photo mate. Well if it actually is real then i doubt those two would have made it past 1991 anyway.:laughv1:

A few people in the comments reckon that it could be an AI photo mate.

If anybody thinks this is not AI generated, then please interpret WTF that butterball has on his T-shirt:

1727984362741.png

What the heck is that supposed to be? AI can't decide between ash tray or french fries or breadsticks...

1727984451888.png

The models are getting better by the hour though, remember the results from a couple months ago? At least the robot mind gets the human faces mostly right now.

If anybody thinks this is not AI generated, then please interpret WTF that butterball has on his T-shirt:

View attachment 2130808

What the heck is that supposed to be? AI can't decide between ash tray or french fries or breadsticks...

View attachment 2130809

The models are getting better by the hour though, remember the results from a couple months ago? At least the robot mind gets the human faces mostly right now.
Give it about another ten years mate and half the posters here could be AI bots.:laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back