Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Take a cricket bat there.
Sit there 3 times a week having a coffee and watching the passing parade

The guy dressed in just overalls - no shoes

Superman - who has either moved or is dead - but according to comments smelt dead

The 180kg chick in the short dress crop top and high boots

They guy wearing a dress followed by the one in a kilt - well I think its a kilt

Superman - who has either moved or is dead - but according to comments smelt dead

They guy wearing a dress followed by the one in a kilt - well I think its a kilt

It makes you feel better about yourself.

There's a a place like that in Melbourne, they call it Collingwood.
deliverance GIF

Ironically I'm at Colonnades cutting some cheese. Surely I'll get some flak
The moment you leave the Southern Expressway and turn right it’s like you’ve fallen through a rip in the time space continuum and gone back in time to 1971…

And to think Victorians have the gall to say they are the fashion capitol of Aus.

I would, but i just came back from an explosion, coincidentally, at a cheese factory, there was de-brie everywhere. (That probably wasn't as good as the last one, but it's definitely gouda than this one. Actually it's not too bad, it's pretty grate.
And it's nachos, it's mine. So if you're feeling down, and nothing's going right, don't cheddar tear, it's going to be fine.

Cheeses loves you.
So, I guess this didn't get the specific reply it was after.

Someone was supposed to say "Dairy say that again?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back