Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Golf - a game to make your hair recede.
I'd like a mini golf course please
But big. Horse sized.
So a big mini golf course
If it's not too much trouble?

we are all very old at Spotswood, you know ... and speak only the Queens English
we are multilingual at Spotswood with students able to speak fluent horse, tiger, camel, chimp, Canine, crustacean and U2

characters.png

I'd like a mini golf course please
But big. Horse sized.
So a big mini golf course
If it's not too much trouble?
If Tigerturbulance is going to build a lawn bowls green i reckon we could ask for a mini golf course MBR. If he refuses we could take it to the streets

gettyimages-1385766529-612x612.jpg

How many seasons since you left the Bears, Sunny?

View attachment 2132056
Sesame Street Idk GIF

manicpie I notice Spotswood has a vacancy for someone that speaks feline,
your application to joining us next season gets stronger each day

maniacpie teaching.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will continue to be fun until game day. I've got a bone flavoured stick for you that will have you so distracted. Between you and me, you aren't bringing the laser pointer are you. I have awards to win
200w.gif

It will continue to be fun until game day. I've got a bone flavoured stick for you that will have you so distracted. Between you and me, you aren't bringing the laser pointer are you. I have awards to win
Just tell him he has a tail thats following him

ERxLrN.gif

A great band from Manchester here called the Doves. I'm not sure about Australia, but they were big enough over here back in the early to mid 00's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back