Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

A great band from Manchester here called the Doves. I'm not sure about Australia, but they were big enough over here back in the early to mid 00's.

This is my favourite band from the UK
sex pistols GIF by Vevo

This is my favourite band from the UK
sex pistols GIF by Vevo
I actually liked his other band Public Image Limited more than i liked the Sex Pistols.

Ha ha ha i must see is that clip of him when he was on Judge Judy up on YouTube.:laughv1:

I actually liked his other band Public Image Limited more than i liked the Sex Pistols.

Ha ha ha i must see is that clip of him when he was on Judge Judy up on YouTube.:laughv1:
I loved Syd Vicious singing My Way, especially the video .

It shouldn't. It's pretty much the language most of your team speak.
What a weird and bizarre post. I'm getting very strong David Koresh/Jim Jones vibes off this one.:laughv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was an old punk rocker back in the day. I was almost a VIP member of the Jump club in Collingwood.

I was a Mod. Black pants, white shirt, black tie, Aquascutum overcoat, 1962 Vespa 160 Sportique. Used to go on scooter pack rides with the local church youth group.

**** I must have been insufferable. Even I want to go back in time to beat me up.

Unrest at Spotswood!!!
Utter chaos. Mayhem. You should see the crazy bitchkriegs happening in our team PM. If we ever have an OOBs meetup IRL there'll be a melee. It's going off, I tell you.

I think the only sane thing Mobbs can do is outsource some minecrafting to a 12-year-old so that we get our bowling green, golf course and horse-sized minigolf all at once, and there's no lingering resentment at one faction getting favouritism over another.

I'm sure there's some other facilities being agitated for but they've been drowned out by the clamour over the three big ones.

I mean if a private school can spend $64M on a pool then surely $20 to a preteen to upgrade the Ophidians campus isn't too much to ask?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back