Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

If you showed up at any of the punk gigs I went to with flowers in your hair, you'd be lucky to only get laughed out of the club.

Waiting for pron was endless

The sound kept changing as the ITU-T V.specs progressed. I think I might actually still have a US Robotics V.90 modem in a box somewhere...

I grew up in SoCal dirt bike culture, had a nice progression, all Hondas:

Z50 -> XR75 -> CT90 -> S90 (transitioned to street) -> CX500

Occasionally I lust after another one of those CT90 trail bikes, then I see what the other nostalgia hounds have done to the market
A CX500??! You had a plastic maggot??? Wonderful bikes, would have been on my list if I hadn't been a Kawasaki fiend.

Vespa 160 - Kawasaki Z440C - Kawasaki Z750L1 - Suzuki B120 (bought it so I could get my licence) - Yamaha RD400 - Kawasaki Z750GT - Suzuki FZ50 - Suzuki GS125 (girlfriend's but I rode it everywhere) - Kawasaki KH250

I bought the Z750GT new in July 1984, it's still in a shed on Mum's farm in New Zealand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back