Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends on how good his footing is…
buller.jpg

This is the Buller Gorge swing bridge in NZ. I coaxed my nervous don't-like-heights GF across very carefully, we did the walk around the trail, and we were a quarter of the way back when two ****wit tourists appeared at the far end and started jumping up and down. Whee! It only moved a little bit where they were, it went up and down like a ****ing bronco where we were. Went back the way we came and waited until they were off the bridge. Resisted the urge to do the same to them, and contented myself with a filthy look when they came past. w***ers.

Statistically, lawn bowls is the most dangerous sport on earth.

big lebowski bowling GIF

View attachment 2132805

This is the Buller Gorge swing bridge in NZ. I coaxed my nervous don't-like-heights GF across very carefully, we did the walk around the trail, and we were a quarter of the way back when two ****wit tourists appeared at the far end and started jumping up and down. Whee! It only moved a little bit where they were, it went up and down like a ****ing bronco where we were. Went back the way we came and waited until they were off the bridge. Resisted the urge to do the same to them, and contented myself with a filthy look when they came past. w***ers.
I’m amazed you resisted the urge to beat the living suitcase out of them…

How so mate, I've never seen anyone move quick enough to hurt anyone.

Edit. That's going to get me in trouble with Mr & Mrs Boss.
you just might get to experience a whole world of hurt Robert

38 pages in and this thread is finally reached its pinnacle with this post.

You can thank me now or once you've witnessed my awe inspiring talents on field.

Some times I'm jealous of you all. You get to sit back and watch greatness, I just have to live it.

A CX500??! You had a plastic maggot??? Wonderful bikes, would have been on my list if I hadn't been a Kawasaki fiend.
Weird bike, the Honduh Moto Guzzi. They even had a turbo version, IIRC.

Haven't been on a motorcycle since 1990, and I miss them. But drivers are even more distracted, and bikers even more invisible, nowadays. I keep my MC license endorsement but doubt I'll ever get on the street again.

I bought the Z750GT new in July 1984, it's still in a shed on Mum's farm in New Zealand.

I miss the days when 750cc was considered a "superbike."

I reckon that was a 28.8k connection, what say you?

I "fixed" a lot of friends' dialup Internet connections by simply turning up the speaker, most of the time they didn't have the right area code dialed in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2132805

We have a similar setup, although it's only 20 or 30 feet over the surface:

1728132030323.png

Idiots love making it swing, I am not afraid of heights but they make it hard for the rest of us to walk over.

Good evening Royals & Old Boys. Tomorrow is match day! This game will be posted at around 12pm SFA time (WST)/ 3pm AEDT/Vic Bias time
Best wishes to both teams
Cadsky Footypie32
Tigerturbulance Robertio

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back