Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you going to do? Sounds disturbing.

He's going to turn up at Bunnings with a home made sausage instead of buying one.

He’s a monster.

He's going to turn up at Bunnings with a home made sausage instead of buying one.

He’s a monster.
if I had of know the Royals game plan was going to be that hard core I would have increased the training effort for the Old Boys this week :p

Yep. 4 engines, 500 and 650, turbo and non-turbo.

So true. I was going to bring my bike back 15 years ago but even then I considered it too dangerous to ride in Melbourne. Yet I was happy to ride in Vietnam traffic for two months. Totally different environment.

View attachment 2133021

Yup. I lusted after the Z1R but bought the GT because my then-GF said she'd leave me if I bought a 1000.

View attachment 2133020

After signing all the papers and handing over my left kidney for the 750, on the way to the door she stopped and said "Gee that bike's beautiful, what do you think?"

Sad Tim Robinson GIF by The Game Awards

It was just a Z1000R Eddie Lawson Replica for about $500 more than the GT... but to be honest if I did get that one I'd have probably killed myself on it.
When I met Tigerturbulance , he told of stories when he and his mate had so much fun travelling Tassie....
So I encouraged him buy one and get back onto the bike... I had one so thought he should too!

I don't know why 'the Mrs's' always get such a bad rap when it come to motorbikes. Some of us love 'em!
Braklet - is this just another example of why the Turbos are a bit different!

He’s a monster.
turbo pizza.jpg
Its game day darling... Please leave the sausage for the little guys

YAY - Its GAME DAY.
I woke up feeling a bit excited today Ding Ding Dingster ...
Do you know of any hide-away and out of camera places here at the Golden Throne? ;)

Hey fellow qooty lovers. I have to work again today with my NDIS client and won't be able to engage much again, however, he's a footy lover and unfortunately, a Carlton supporter but I'll show him how we play qooty and he'll take to it like a duck to water. I'm sure he'll enjoy reading the game, especially knowing his favourite person is manicpie. Good luck to both sides but I think we all know who's going to win. Stick it right up em Royals

Hey fellow qooty lovers. I have to work again today with my NDIS client and won't be able to engage much again, however, he's a footy lover and unfortunately, a Carlton supporter but I'll show him how we play qooty and he'll take to it like a duck to water. I'm sure he'll enjoy reading the game, especially knowing his favourite person is manicpie. Good luck to both sides but I think we all know who's going to win. Stick it right up em Royals
This could be someone on our team :tearsofjoy:

YAY - Its GAME DAY.
I woke up feeling a bit excited today Ding Ding Dingster ...
Do you know of any hide-away and out of camera places here at the Golden Throne? ;)
make sure its not their toilet cubical as the 2 of you wouldn't fit in there

Turbo Dump.png

Sign him up to the Royals to replace you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mobbs wbat say you, can we bid on what facilities go in next?
Sure, just stack them up. At this point I have an extensive backlog and the golf course is slated for approx 2026

So, are you saying we don't even have to turn up to win? Hey Pugsley, bring the laser pointer and I'll bring the stick, we can just play and chase each other
Lol, no, you misread that but I excuse you, can't expect much more from a Pie :p

What are you going to do? Sounds disturbing.
Are they allowed to build a fortress like that on the field?

Hahah. As if that will help 'em.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back