Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't be bothered, but if I could, I would quote all the times, I made an error, got caught with the ball, dropped a sitter, or kicked it to an opponent.

Honestly time to drop me to the SPAMFL.

Thanks for an enjoyable week Royals.

OOBs we had 28 more handballs than the Royals. Need to get it quicker to BRAB next week and we'll be fine.

Thanks for your time Dear Wosh

I can't be bothered, but if I could, I would quote all the times, I made an error, got caught with the ball, dropped a sitter, or kicked it to an opponent.

Honestly time to drop me to the SPAMFL.
next season you are going to be king of the green

Thanks Wosh for the game, good week bantering Royals. Look forward to the next match.

Questions will be asked of the match committee after training night as to how I managed to get dragged and still get judged OOBs best on ground by the qooty gods.

Unless it was "we've given up and want to spare our star chimp from the risk of injury and save him for next week by bringing on the expendable U2tigers instead" in which case well played, carry on.

Time for you to retire, you talk a big game but delivered nothing.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stick that up ya old dogs. Next time don't blatantly try to poach rookies from clubs who actually need them. Hope the rest of your season sucks.
Wow. funs over.

Stick that up ya old dogs. Next time don't blatantly try to poach rookies from clubs who actually need them. Hope the rest of your season sucks.
challenge accepted training GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back