Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Over The Post do you need witness protection?
Is he a Postie?
Cat Disney GIF by Kitaro World

Don't worry @Cadski, I always sign 2 year contracts and remain faithful

I don't recall a name change for your captain being in your contract, but I'll allow it.

You heard the man Cadski

Is he a Postie?
Cat Disney GIF by Kitaro World
Microsoft designer just doesn't get it.
Designer-1.jpeg
I said a Cat in a Top Hat!! And I'm chasing the pug, chasing the cat, chasing the postie. How hard could it be.😐

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You got lucky this time Cadsky

The sim clearly felt sorry for you after last week. But we’ll get you guys next time! Cheers Brenton Davy manicpie and co for hosting us and good luck hope you have a good season!

You should feel humbled that you have been blessed to see a post from the enigmatic Crimson Azure

He only rises from the depths of the Mariana trench when he smells the stench of fear on his opponent.

I guess you guys must be getting nervous.

I don't blame you one bit.
Bless you my son.

Well the thread didn't go as bad as i feared! The Coney Island Warriors status as the most boring team we played this season is still very much intact.:laughv1:

Cheers for an entertaining week Royals and congratulations on the win. Hard luck on the defeat OOBs, our form is kind of up and down like a yo-yo this season.

We just can't seem to get any consistency going! Oh well we just have to look at where things went wrong, and put it right the next day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back