Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Stick that up ya old dogs. Next time don't blatantly try to poach rookies from clubs who actually need them. Hope the rest of your season sucks.

Look, he ‘got better’ right after the game like I predicted?

What a coward you are Cadsky, I’d be embarrassed to be your teammate with you acting that way. Learn what banter is, or maybe this place isn’t for you any more 😂

We’ll continue our reign as premiers for a few more weeks at least, what will you do? Fake being unwell because you can’t handle the heat? Real quality captains attitude 😂

Angry King Kong GIF by Kino Lorber

Gravel and a 400cc two stroke race bike and a first time rider was, shall we say, a sub-optimal combination.

A peaky 2 stroke torque curve is pretty incompatible with gravel, let alone a new rider.

The whole 2 stroke tuning thing via exhaust expansion is fascinating...

A peaky 2 stroke torque curve is pretty incompatible with gravel, let alone a new rider.

The whole 2 stroke tuning thing via exhaust expansion is fascinating...
That's why Yamaha owned the 2-stroke performance market. They grabbed their musical wizards and set them loose on the exhausts to improve the resonant frequencies. Science!

That's why Yamaha owned the 2-stroke performance market. They grabbed their musical wizards and set them loose on the exhausts to improve the resonant frequencies. Science!
I used to have an Elsinor 125 2 stroke 45 years ago and you could hear it from the next suburb

I used to have an Elsinor 125 2 stroke 45 years ago and you could hear it from the next suburb

The lone Honda 2 stroke miscreant.

Welp, did not go the OOB way, but good on you Royals for getting one over us.

In any case, a super fun week was had by all. And after all, it's the friends we make along the way, amirite?

Many thanks Wosh for the cake prawn and posting time.

Welp, did not go the OOB way, but good on you Royals for getting one over us.

In any case, a super fun week was had by all. And after all, it's the friends we make along the way, amirite?

Many thanks Wosh for the cake prawn and posting time.
you knocked me out during the game, we are not friends. I'm not a ragdoll, I'm a cat

Look, he ‘got better’ right after the game like I predicted?

What a coward you are Cadsky, I’d be embarrassed to be your teammate with you acting that way. Learn what banter is, or maybe this place isn’t for you any more 😂

We’ll continue our reign as premiers for a few more weeks at least, what will you do? Fake being unwell because you can’t handle the heat? Real quality captains attitude 😂

Angry King Kong GIF by Kino Lorber
It was yet another Mr Bean moment from good old Mr Bean himself mate.

mr-bean-weird-face.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back