Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

All over the neighbourhood this year. And they poop on anything and everything in their flightpath too the little buggers. Can see them leaving the trees and heading off on the hunt as dusk arrives.
I'm glad somebody got that
Good ol' Timmy :laughv1:
Same, absolute possum plague this year, there’s shit everywhere when you go for walks. We live in a very treed area so there’s plenty of places to breed and grow. And eat my fruit and vegis!
Urgh, don't they just! Utter mess-makers they are.

All over the neighbourhood this year. And they poop on anything and everything in their flightpath too the little buggers. Can see them leaving the trees and heading off on the hunt as dusk arrives.

Good ol' Timmy :laughv1:

Urgh, don't they just! Utter mess-makers they are.
I mean I love all animals and generally let them have a bit of my produce and live harmoniously, but this year they have stripped hundreds of dollars of cherries, plums and peaches already. The pears and apples are just in blossom now so we’ll see :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back