Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who wants to play Town Of Salem will get a sweet badge
IMG_6683.png

serial_thrilla is running it here

I’ve got nothing for dessert. I should have baked something today.
There's still time

Speed Baking GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Nah I’m already chilled in my jammies with 2 minute noodles, I’m just gonna sit here and sulk.
That works too

Less of a sugar hit though

The only person who I rely on to tell me it's Friday is the legendary cooney!

You may believe that every day is Friday. You may believe that brown cows give chocolate milk, but I'll take the word of Demon legend and all round great bloke cooney in front of anyone.
Friday woooo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I now have a wet cat in my lap that came in from the thunderstorm

Took his sweet time coming in, made sure he was properly wet and he's got an enclosed outside space so it's not like he was down the street or anything

Took his sweet time coming in, made sure he was properly wet and he's got an enclosed outside space so it's not like he was down the street or anything
Alright, I've got the baseball bat ready for the next person to reply to this...

I miss my cat 🥹 Was just talking about him today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back