Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Gold City Royals v Gumbies FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

It was the theme song for one of my footy trips. (Similar to the day song on Contiki if you are familiar with that)
Brings back great memories every time I hear it.

Morning Royals.
Since the mini-rebrand, do you guys now serve Egyptian/Middle Eastern food in Gold City? Could really go some bamia.
Our menu at the Golden Throne is diverse and eclectic. I’m sure you’ll find something to your liking.

Hope the gumbies enjoy the vegetarian meatloaf my mum whipped up.
It'd be better than the one time my Mum (a usually fabulous cook) made a meatloaf when I was about 12. Muesli is less dry than what she concocted. Thankfully the meatloaf experience was a one-and-done thing.

It'd be better than the one time my Mum (a usually fabulous cook) made a meatloaf when I was about 12. Muesli is less dry than what she concocted. Thankfully the meatloaf experience was a one-and-done thing.
Something like this?

1728368314954.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, no it wasnt.

It was a cauliflower head encased in mince.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Gold City Royals v Gumbies FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back