Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Gold City Royals v Gumbies FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

What is this shenanigans?

Falconista makes us pay for our own booze, our own Uber, our own sexy dancing elves, and if we want a picture with Santa Claus we have to give him a bottle of spirits. And there is never a mistletoe.

I am changing clubs.
Easy for you to say.
When you were Bombers captain, you were able to set up most of the squad with fairy bread and the ABC kids channel.

Easy for you to say.
When you were Bombers captain, you were able to set up most of the squad with fairy bread and the ABC kids channel.
Any parent who shits on the ABC doesn't know how good they've got it.

In fact, to reduce the deficit, families with kids under 12 should be forced to pay an ABC tax.

Any parent who shits on the ABC doesn't know how good they've got it.

In fact, to reduce the deficit, families with kids under 12 should be forced to pay an ABC tax.
Any person who shits on ABC funding isn't serious, particularly if you grew up/lived in regional Australia.

Though not perfect, there is a lot of services it provides that no other network is going to even contemplate doing.

Is anyone who posts in the Sweet FA not awkward?

I mean, the only person is probably GWS Goose and even then, when he talks about the Sweet FA to a room full of corporates, they all think he's lost his mind.
Still one of my greatest moments.

Looks unbeatable to me

no way whatever GIF

View attachment 2136779

Gold City Royals Official Team sheet
S38 RD 12 vs Gumbies

B: nahnah / CakeEater / Membling
HB: hotchilli / Nothing/ krakouers
C: Cadsky / Zevon / grumbleguts
HF: MrPremiership / Footypie32 / Uncle_Leo
F: Mr Cheese / Brenton Davy / Smartys Power
FOLL: GreyCrow / manicpie / Crimson Azure

INT: Ulahoopski / Memphis

Changes

MrPremiership INT > HF
Memphis OUT > INT
Supersuns HF > OUT​
I wonder if I’ll last more than 2 minutes before getting dragged again…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Gold City Royals v Gumbies FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back