Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Gold City Royals v Gumbies FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I grew up with a cat - the same one for my first 16 years. Tough old thing used to beat up all the new dogs. Then one day he wasnt there

Never owned a cat after that but lived with cat ladies etc and while I dont mind them I hate the current furbaby idealisation

If a cat is on my lap and I need to pee I will shove it onto the floor . I have known people who will literally wet themselves rather than move.

Its a cat just move it

That's just wrong and disgusting

Midnight (my cat) used to love sitting on ones lap, but more so when they were eating or if she knew you'd be about to get us - I wouldn't necessarily shove her to the floor, but I'd def move her when I needed to get up

I grew up with cats at different times, had family who have cats, dogs or both etc but the worse situation I've come across was a few years back when at Tafe and I agreed to catch up with a classmate for bit of a study day and we were meeting at her house - she told me before hand that she had a couple of dogs and a couple of cats which didn't worry me but **** me it was horrendous in the house

She opened the door to let me in & I nearly gagged due to the smell, it was unlike anything I've smelled before when it comes to animals - no idea if they had multiple litter trays within the confines of the house but I wouldn't be surprised either to find out the animals didn't use litter trays. The dogs weren't too bad but the cats were a mother & daughter duo - mum got pregnant and they kept one of the kittens and they owned the house. Thankfully the bbq lunch was served before I really got introduced to the cats because they went wherever they wanted - kitchen benches, tables, in the sink with the dirty plates etc and never once told to get off

Worse thing was this was a rental property and I have no idea how you'd ever get that smell out of it - first thing I did when I got home was jump in the shower to try and rid myself of the stench

Last edited:
That's just wrong and disgusting

Midnight (my cat) used to love sitting on ones lap, but more so when they were eating or if she knew you'd be about to get us - I wouldn't necessarily shove her to the floor, but I'd def move her when I needed to get up

I grew up with cats at different times, had family who have cats, dogs or both etc but the worse situation I've come across was a few years back when at Tafe and I agreed to catch up with a classmate for bit of a study day and we were meeting at her house - she told me before hand that she had a couple of dogs and a couple of cats which didn't worry me but **** me it was horrendous in the house

She opened the door to let me in & I nearly gagged due to the smell, it was unlike anything I've smelled before when it comes to animals - no idea if they had multiple litter trays within the confines of the house but I wouldn't be surprised either to find out the animals didn't use litter trays. The dogs weren't too bad but the cats were a mother & daughter duo - mum got pregnant and they kept one of the kittens and they owned the house. Thankfully the bbq lunch was served before I really got introduced to the cats because they went wherever they wanted - kitchen benches, tables, in the sink with the dirty plates etc and never once told to get off

Worse thing was this was a rental property and I have no idea how you'd ever get that smell out of it - first thing I did when I got home was jump in the shower to try and rid myself of the stench
I’m allergic to cats, especially long haired cats. My eyes and nose start running like taps. Strangely I don’t have that problem with dogs.

I’m allergic to cats, especially long haired cats. My eyes and nose start running like taps. Strangely I don’t have that problem with dogs.
It's clearly a sign of you not being worthy of being in their presence.

Even the cats dnt like the current Fred Medallist

ergo cats run the sim
If true, why does it hate the Warriors so much?
Do Tif and the Tongan go around throwing bricks at kittens?

It's clearly a sign of you not being worthy of being in their presence.
No. Clearly it’s a sign that they can go **** themselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Gold City Royals v Gumbies FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back