Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats at the Colosseum [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

There is nothing wrong with you! Same with me! Our brains are wired differently! Its what makes you unique however, there is so much evidence with medication that quality of life can be improved. Like having focus!

It was explained to me perfectly the other day… our brains are so over stimulated by what’s going on around us that the focus on what’s in front of us is impossible or is harder!

How much do you love watching people???? lol

Anyway, it’s a long ****ing process, GP, shrink (don’t make the mistake like I did and see a phycologist bc they can’t prescribe meds) but I’ve seen the benefits in adhd medicated adults mate! And I’m willing to give it a crack to find something that resembles ‘normal’

I’m also sports driven so I move constantly! I only stop moving when I sleep! I even eat standing lol

So I think the benefit of meds would make a massive improvement for the rest of my life plus my daughter has been diagnosed with HDHD and she’s only 9.

I can’t have 2 of us in the house with ADHD bc when she’s a teen I think we will have major issues so want to sort it all before it becomes one lol

Look into it! Find time… for you! xx
Thank-you for the advice and will probably try and get an appointment sometime in the future to sort it out.

Makes me feel better about myself that I'm not the only one going through similar experiences as well cause my issues can sometime put in a dark place from trying so hard and doing so little.

Will definitely need to make more time for me though in the future and to stop stressing about it.

Cubs2Lions and DemurePrincess

My wife is the best thing I have ever did in my life. She's awesome. I'm daily thankful for her and her family, who has always been welcoming to me.

My two kids are outstanding. I'm seeing them both sleeping at the couch right now. They are clever, talented, and good-looking (they look like their mother). They can be everything. They inherited my lack of self-confidence, though. I struggle to take that away from them, but I won't give up.
Sounds like you have an amazing family and inlaws and one can hope and dream to have a wonderful family set-up as that especially as someone who is a single bean and looking for that lucky woman / family out there.

Your kids sound like wonderful little humans and one day I hope they can reach their full potential. I also do suffer from self-confidence or imposter syndrome (I like to put it) in not feeling confident enough in anything I do or not celebrating the big wins that do happen life.

Maybe it's the ADHD or something more deeper internally but I feel a bit better talking about it and knowing that others are going through the same things that I am right now.

Hopefully, you're going alright over there as well mate and there should really be an ADHD thread on BF for all of us (including you and DemurePrincess) to join.

… I also do suffer from self-confidence or imposter syndrome (I like to put it) in not feeling confident enough in anything I do or not celebrating the big wins that do happen life.

Maybe it's the ADHD…

Unfortunately, it’s all quite common in ADHDers: me included.

there should really be an ADHD thread on BF for all of us (including you and @DemurePrincess) to join.

We should start one.

I have a WhatsApp group, but it’s been quiet for a while.

I don’t read the stars!! Whole lot of bullshit for people needing something to validate their lives.

Imagine following the stars… I would I met the love of my life at least 12 times by now! It’s getting out of hand to chose between them all ffs 🤦‍♀️
Plus you might have 12 mothers in law.

Plus you might have 12 mothers in law.
Say Less Bad Luck GIF by Bridge and Tunnel on EPIX

Yannick Bisson Reaction GIF by Murdoch Mysteries

Comedy Pray GIF by CBS

Unfortunately, it’s all quite common in ADHDers: me included.
Even though it's horrible to say, glad it's a symptom cause I've always struggled with self-confidence, especially in my higher education studies nowadays and thought it was more me losing the plot or over-analysing basic things constantly.
We should start one.

I have a WhatsApp group, but it’s been quiet for a while.
Definitely should, maybe make it a private group in DMs if people rather want privacy over their medical matters (which isn't a bad thing) but idk mind whatever way you go in setting it up.

there should really be an ADHD thread on BF for all of us

Here:

Definitely should, maybe make it private group in DMs if people rather want privacy over their medical matters (which isn't a bad thing) but idk mind either way you go in setting it up.

I don’t mind DM, if you prefer. Just add me in a conversation and we go from there.

Here:
I don’t mind DM, if you prefer. Just add me in a conversation and we go from there.
That was quick, thanks for making that thread and I'll write a little bit about myself in there tonight when I've got the time but no need to make it a DM now as you have already created it.

Also, probably should apologise to everyone for making this match thread about me even though I didn't plan to lay out all of my trials and tribulations but I feel grateful that people on here care deeply for myself and others in the world.

Happy Thank You So Much GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's probably got the role of King Charlie's stunt double, whilst he's Down Under.
What's the difference between Charlie's missus, and Muttiah Muralitharan? Camilla Parker Bowles :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats at the Colosseum [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back