Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats at the Colosseum [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Great. Ready to smash some rats this weekend.

rat-bashing-stick.png
Do what I do best

I've invited King Charles and Queen Camilla to sit in the Colosseum's Royal Box on Sunday.
And DemurePrincess too.

Please make sure you clean up after you when you've finished in the Box.

Shiba Inu Dog GIF by Sendcloud

Omg! You heard that convo too?

Uncle Charles is all about boxes!!! 🤦‍♀️

Anyway, we are on a bye so happy to pop in and cheer the Wonders on!

Omg! You heard that convo too?

Uncle Charles is all about boxes!!! 🤦‍♀️

Anyway, we are on a bye so happy to pop in and cheer the Wonders on!
Glad to see you around friend and sounds like you have recovered the Lions premiership afterparty now.

I know I'm not fully recovered yet for the big party it was though, still dreaming about that GF every night :laughv1:

Confused Homer Simpson GIF

Glad to see you around friend and sounds like you have recovered the Lions premiership afterparty now.

I know I'm not fully recovered yet for the big party it was though, still dreaming about that GF every night :laughv1:

Confused Homer Simpson GIF
Where have you been? Was about to send out a search party?
Good to see you too friend 🫶🏻🫶🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where have you been? Was about to send out a search party?
Good to see you too friend 🫶🏻🫶🏻
Everywhere and nowhere both at the same time and gotta soak up the fun while it lasts.

Honestly, been quite busy lately in life and just haven't had enough energy or time to be as active as I first was.

Glad to see you're around still and hope you're going well also friend 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Everywhere and nowhere both at the same time and gotta soak up the fun while it lasts.

Honestly, been quite busy lately in life and just haven't had enough energy or time to be as active as I first was.

Glad to see you're around still and hope you're going well also friend 🫶🏻🫶🏻
I think I found the issue hey?

We became adults??
And we are forever doing this shit lol
Shaun The Sheep Dog GIF by Aardman Animations

And this…

Happy Football GIF by ZDF

And sometimes it goes like this..

epic fail oops GIF by Rosanna Pansino

But before you know it… we are back to normality!
Her Majesty Love Juggling GIF by Warner Archive

The only way life can be described really lol

I think I found the issue hey?

We became adults??
And we are forever doing this shit lol
Shaun The Sheep Dog GIF by Aardman Animations

And this…

Happy Football GIF by ZDF

And sometimes it goes like this..

epic fail oops GIF by Rosanna Pansino

But before you know it… we are back to normality!
Her Majesty Love Juggling GIF by Warner Archive

The only way life can be described really lol
Sure feels like it sometimes and it's 100x worse when you struggle with probable inattentive ADHD as I do.

4 months in my study and already way behind and then the stress of it all just makes me not do anything for the whole day so I don't do any and there's other life issues and that's why I just haven't had any time on here or my friends recently cause it's all consumed with study or life.

Maybe, I need to create a time management plan or some goals for myself in life instead of consuming myself of work and drama 24/7 even though I'm barely in my 20s still (I sound old) 😅

Guy Grandpa GIF

Sure feels like it sometimes and it's 100x worse when you struggle with probable inattentive ADHD as I do.

4 months in my study and already way behind and then the stress of it all just makes me not do anything for the whole day so I don't do any and there's other life issues and that's why I just haven't had any time on here or my friends recently cause it's all consumed with study or life.

Maybe, I need to create a time management plan or some goals for myself in life instead of consuming myself of work and drama 24/7 even though I'm barely in my 20s still (I sound old) 😅

Guy Grandpa GIF
Are you medicated?

I’m in the process to looking into meds.. I’m finding the older I get the more scattered I’ve become 😂 and I’m finding that dealing with it is a lot more stressful being older too. So I completely understand that life plus mature age studying with ADHD is definitely like…
Season 4 Oops GIF by Karma's World

Keep smiling! Keep breathing xx

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats at the Colosseum [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back