Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats at the Colosseum [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

You added some heat to it again right?? Or did you just go in like that bc that’s nasty
In the raw for the first piece.

It was already pretty cold having been taken for a bit of a ride in a round trip to deliver some of my Dominos 50% off 3 Pizzas, to family in need of their Pizza fix.

Just cleaned the Airfryer, so not going to soil it for just the last piece of vegetarian.

Ok. Changed my mind. In the Airfryer for the last one.

In the raw for the first piece.

It was already pretty cold having been taken for a bit of a ride in a round trip to deliver some of my Dominos 50% off 3 Pizzas, to family in need of their Pizza fix.

Just cleaned the Airfryer, so not going to soil it for just the last piece of vegetarian.

Ok. Changed my mind. In the Airfryer for the last one.
Verdict?

Yeah it's like joining the Rats after leaving the Wonders :).
Thinking Pondering GIF

Will there be some Chocolate Cake for dessert though after my pineapple on my pizza tonight ;)

No Chocolate in the house I can find (unless my young adult is hiding some in his room).

Today, I threw out the last of the X-mas puddings I was given at X-mas.
Might snack on some vegies instead.

Asparagus is real cheap at the mo. $1.20 a bunch.

Throw it in the bin.
How dare you call my gob a bin.

Anyway, although the main edge was crispy, the inside was still like most early January Test matches at the SCG these days
Soggy and waterlogged.

Pineapple Juice stops play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he had cold pineapple on warm pizza I'm about to fight him....
Cold on cold
And then everything warm when I airfried the last piece.
Sorry no fight tnite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats at the Colosseum [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back