Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Dragons FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Dragons vs Demons.png
Summary

The 8th placed Dragons are holding onto a finals spot by the skin of their teeth after last week’s 20-point loss to the Hawks. freo84 led the DT scores with 92, while Pickitt slotted three majors in a strong showing at CHF.

Speaking of ‘holding on’, the Demons have been knocked off the top of the ladder and come into this one off the back of three losses and a draw, hurling them back to Earth after a barnstorming start to the year. In the 27-point loss to the Roys, Scythe94 (who?) was the only player to crack the DT ton, while sausageroll kicked four sausage rolls.

Around The Grounds

This week, the Baghdad Bombers are wearing pink for breast cancer awareness and hosting a fundraiser to support this important cause. If you are able, please consider donating at the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/page/nat...11&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=pfp-share

Captains

Please post your team sheets by 11:59 pm AWST on Thursday.​

The Other Side Hello GIF

Hello Delons!

I'll let the fact this is a Monday match thread slide on account of Scythe94 's great OP effort. Just know if I took over the world or something I definitely couldn't spare you but you'd be one of the last to die 🤗

Hello Delons!

I'll let the fact this is a Monday match thread slide on account of Scythe94 's great OP effort. Just know if I took over the world or something I definitely couldn't spare you but you'd be one of the last to die 🤗
Took over the world?
Brave words from a fruit that can go off if you turn your back for 30 seconds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took over the world?
Brave words from a fruit that can go off if you turn your back for 30 seconds
I have high hopes for genetically modified avos. Soon we might last a few hours!

Going to be a hard week for you and the Dragons once I leave this thread, you both love talking about me
I can honestly say that I haven't talked about you since the last time you were in a thread. And I can't remember when that was.

How are you, by the way?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Dragons FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back