Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Treat Mrs Turbo like a Princess and you win too.

PRINCESS PREMIER®​

• MedallionNet® Max Wi-Fi (up to 4 devices per guest)
  • Unlimited Premier Beverage Package
    (drinks up to $30 each)
  • Unlimited juice bar
  • Premium desserts (unlimited)
  • Fitness classes (unlimited)
  • Photo package
    (unlimited digital + 3 prints)
  • Unlimited speciality dining meals per guest
  • Reserved theatre seating
    (for production shows only)
  • Unlimited casual dining meals
  • OceanNow® delivery
  • Room service delivery
Overall Savings of over 74%
Your Cost: $100
per day per guest
You certainly know how to treat your woman like a Princess Ding :blueheart: :devil::greenheart:
This works for me - where do they travel too?

...actually I DONT CARE - LETS GO Tigerturbulance

I know a lady who was married to a guy whose last name was latte.
She milked it until she had enough.
Season 8 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You certainly know how to treat your woman like a Princess Ding :blueheart: :devil::greenheart:
This works for me - where do they travel too?

...actually I DONT CARE - LETS GO Tigerturbulance
Depends who the princess is - if it's Meaghan Markle........

There's an even better solution to the bye dilemma.

• Dissolve all the league teams.
  • Set aside the most established and trusted regular posters as captains for the new teams.
  • Cap list capacity to twelve, so that no one team can hoard the best posting players. Also, that way we can have a 20 team league without keeping inactives around.
  • Cap on-field positions to five, to incentivise posting numbers for better positions. Anyone else on the list starts on the bench.
  • Bring in a much smaller playing field, made from polished timber, to accommodate the smaller number of on-field players.
  • Reduce quarters from 25 minutes to 10 or 12 minutes.
  • Remove the concept of kicks and handballs in favour of just chucking the ball.
  • Make the ball round.
  • For scoring, throw it through a net with points varying depending on how far away from the goals you are.
  • Give away more than 5 frees, and you get sent off.

There! I've saved the SFA!

There's an even better solution to the bye dilemma.

• Dissolve all the league teams.
  • Set aside the most established and trusted regular posters as captains for the new teams.
  • Cap list capacity to twelve, so that no one team can hoard the best posting players. Also, that way we can have a 20 team league without keeping inactives around.
  • Cap on-field positions to five, to incentivise posting numbers for better positions. Anyone else on the list starts on the bench.
  • Bring in a much smaller playing field, made from polished timber, to accommodate the smaller number of on-field players.
  • Reduce quarters from 25 minutes to 10 or 12 minutes.
  • Remove the concept of kicks and handballs in favour of just chucking the ball.
  • Make the ball round.
  • For scoring, throw it through a net with points varying depending on how far away from the goals you are.
  • Give away more than 5 frees, and you get sent off.

There! I've saved the SFA!
Don't forget infamous rebrands ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back