Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Leave Rob the Old Boys, Turbo runs the 14th and Mrs Turbo runs the 1st ever Womans team in the League
That's not gunna happen Guns - me running a team - I SEE how just how much effort he puts into the SFA,
and I am time poor ...ohh and really LAZY!

But an all Girls seems great - Bagdad Babes perhaps DemurePrincess A future mission perhaps :think:

You certainly know how to treat your woman like a Princess Ding :blueheart: :devil::greenheart:
This works for me - where do they travel too?

...actually I DONT CARE - LETS GO Tigerturbulance
now drinks are sorted I am in.......................

Pina coladas PLUS premium deserts IN!

- Now I'm thinking anything Lemon meringue or maybe Double Choc
Had me at 1st
Lost me at 2nd
Roped back in for 3rd.

That's not gunna happen Guns - me running a team - I SEE how just how much effort he puts into the SFA,
and I am time poor ...ohh and really LAZY!

But an all Girls seems great - Bagdad Babes perhaps DemurePrincess A future mission perhaps :think:
Do you think the SFA is ready for that??

Season 43 - I reckon it’s possible! You captain (so if shit goes pear sharped-we blame you! I’ll vicy you! 💋❤️😘)

Wait??!

And how the **** will the sim, sim that?? It’s confused at the best of times but omg! Pink guernseys! Pink day uniforms!! Pink jackets! Pink hummer transport! We’ll live in pink barbie homes. You’ll have to ditch the blue for pink but I think you’ll look cute!!

Even DenieD can be our stand in ick (well I can’t say dick now bc he doesn’t have one! 🤦‍♀️)

I see it now…

Pretend Season 2 GIF by Outlander

Did not know this fabulous creature existed until a few days ago. Has bad publicity manager obviously.
Okapia_johnstoni_17zz.jpg

Hello Okapi!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 43 - I reckon it’s possible! You captain (so if shit goes pear sharped-we blame you! I’ll vicy you! 💋❤️😘)

Wait??!

And how the **** will the sim, sim that?? It’s confused at the best of times but omg! Pink guernseys! Pink day uniforms!! Pink jackets! Pink hummer transport! We’ll live in pink barbie homes. You’ll have to ditch the blue for pink but I think you’ll look cute!!

Even DenieD can be our stand in ick (well I can’t say dick now bc he doesn’t have one! 🤦‍♀️)

I see it now…

Eddie Murphy What GIF by Laff

That looks tiring.
I wonder how long he can do that before is head falls off… I’m gonna say 3 hours, 5 minute, 26 second, point 2 of a millisecond!!? 😜

Wait??!

I see it now…

Dare i say OIG4.jpg

Ahhh Robertio the Fierce.
Defender of the Sweet Babes All Star Qooty team.
Do not attempt to cross the threshold without knowing the answer to his legendary riddles.

The wily cunning of his Guiness themed brain exploders has seen many a strong lad defeated and brought to undignified tears.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back