Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to work with a guy who belonged to a yacht club.
I said I'd rather spend a night at the opera
I don't like opera.
The downside to us winning the Cup for the first time in 1983 was the fact that we then had to host it in 1987. I remember there were about 270 preliminary races that year, even before the finals started. It almost made Farmer Wants a Wife entertaining by comparison.

The downside to us winning the Cup for the first time in 1983 was the fact that we then had to host it in 1987. I remember there were about 270 preliminary races that year, even before the finals started. It almost made Farmer Wants a Wife entertaining by comparison.

The same goes for Home and Away. It needs to join Neighbours on the scrap heap.

The same goes for Home and Away. It needs to join Neighbours on the scrap heap.
Trouble is, H&A has enough viewers to keep it viable - including my wife. I love her dearly, but sometimes.......

Trouble is, H&A has enough viewers to keep it viable - including my wife. I love her dearly, but sometimes.......

Australia has few good shows. Movies is a different story, The Castle, Crocodile Dundee are classics.

Worked with a guy when I lived in Melbourne who worked with David Wenham in The Killing Time and had bit parts on Rush and Underbelly. Also appeared on an episode of City Homicide.
Fella had talent but went back to photography

Australia has few good shows. Movies is a different story, The Castle, Crocodile Dundee are classics.

Worked with a guy when I lived in Melbourne who worked with David Wenham in The Killing Time and had bit parts on Rush and Underbelly. Also appeared on an episode of City Homicide.
Fella had talent but went back to photography
And Kingswood Country. The do gooders say it's racist, but I loved it.

You and me both. Played footy with a guy who would quote it.
Ted Bullpit was an Australian icon.
"Hello. Is this the immigration department? Are you the officer in charge of deporting Wog uncles?"

I'd go around his house on a Friday night before a game.
He'd say money on the fridge wog. I'd reply so I can have a beer 🤣
I loved Thelma too. My 2 favourite quotes of hers were:
  • Ted - someone should lock you up, and throw away the door
  • Ronald Reagan: I reckon I must have walked out on every one of his movies!!!

All i know is i took Bob Hawkes advice and took the day off, almost got myself fired lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi All apologies for being absent, just had a lot on this week.

I take it the Old Boys have won the Match thread already? And we will be going for the Quinella on Sunday.

Werewolf is over and I am home, so I can post more about the game... Some Godzilla is needed. I am seeing the original next weekend I am excited.

Ishiro Honda Godzilla GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

Hi All apologies for being absent, just had a lot on this week.

I take it the Old Boys have won the Match thread already? And we will be going for the Quinella on Sunday.
They started talking about cricket. I hope it doesn't go for another 4 days.

They started talking about cricket. I hope it doesn't go for another 4 days.
I will just keep talking Godzilla, how about that? It might work....

vs godzilla GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back