Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Rembering some of that have both come and gone is making me realise I’m starting to become an old hand around these parts.

I like to think there is an alternate timeline where you, Strigs and I are teammates and are The Big 3, dominating Qooty teams on the weekly
Old Boys sign Strigoi

I’m sure Chipmunk owes me some bet payouts…if he’s not hiding then consider the 100000 paid 🤗

Oh those payouts?

The time for collection expired so it went to bonuses for the CEO.

Scrooge Mcduck Trump GIF

Nasty person that one. Always taking money.
Years ago, I used to work with an old bloke, who told me that he and his wife took out a mortgage in 1958 for £3000. He said he visited his bank in 1972, and asked what the balance of the loan was - he was horrified when he was told it was £2920, so he'd paid off £80 in 14 years. (Expletives removed) He told them what he thought of them, and paid the house off on the spot.

Hey Mrs Turbo, how have you been?

Pokemon Love GIF
hiya porps - Been very well and healthy, only drama I have is trying to get my husband to go on a holiday... Its been like pulling out chickens teeth!!!!

On the bright side, Dingster has volunteered to step up to the plate :greenheart: :devil: :blueheart:

hiya porps - Been very well and healthy, only drama I have is trying to get my husband to go on a holiday... Its been like pulling out chickens teeth!!!!

On the bright side, Dingster has volunteered to step up to the plate :greenheart: :devil: :blueheart:
He'll take you skydiving or for a walk across a swing bridge that's 25 miles in the sky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only drama I have is trying to get my husband to go on a holiday... Its been like pulling out chickens teeth!!!!
You know Mrs T., you're always welcome at Bonz and I's holiday house ;)

Ok Ok old Boys and Gals...
I've got some GREAT news.

My neighbour / friend just had a couple pull out and offered us a place on the 6 day Melbourne Cup Cruise and we (Turbo and I ) are going.

Finally, I can stop nagging him!!! and maybe you guys too Dingster :greenheart: :devil: :blueheart: PhenomenalV1

Ok Ok old Boys and Gals...
I've got some GREAT news.

My neighbour / friend just had a couple pull out and offered us a place on the 6 day Melbourne Cup Cruise and we (Turbo and I ) are going.

Finally, I can stop nagging him!!! and maybe you guys too Dingster :greenheart: :devil: :blueheart: PhenomenalV1
Nothing like being your friends last choice.

I can imagine them thinking, sureley not the Turbo's

Edit - Apologies truly a joke, read it back and thought what a crap post.

Last edited:
He'll take you skydiving or for a walk across a swing bridge that's 25 miles in the sky.
I am more than OK with some adventure Rob....

1729583087815.png

Me no scaredy cat!

Oh hey old boys, sorry was a bit distracted by Werewolf, again... and other stuff. But hey everyone. There was a lack of Godzilla soooo

godzilla GIF
hiya Maj

I've managed a goal in the last game I would love to add to my stellar tally of barely doing anything, so if the Old Boys would be so kind to let me boot a goal this week that would be lovely... Otherwise I will be somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back