Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

You know Mrs T., you're always welcome at Bonz and I's holiday house ;)

When you come to Bonzo's the holiday's forever!

Ya know, that pinball crucifix thingy looks like something Bonz would use as part of his "punishments" ...

Oh hey old boys, sorry was a bit distracted by Werewolf, again... and other stuff. But hey everyone. There was a lack of Godzilla soooo

I was a little worried about you, Maj

WWN-godzilla-ramen.jpg

Its OK Bono, We were actually asked 6 months ago (but Turbo said NO at the time) - that was when the nagging begin about going on a holiday - ANY holiday!!

this one was meant to be!

I'm glad you're getting your trip, but I totally understand Tigerturbulance's point. I mean, every day in Spotswood Academy is a vacation!

You know me too well Braklet 🥰

Feel the pain burning, reaching up your spine
How your body shudders higher as you climb
You're reaching for the sky as the lash descends
Tingling stars of fire, burning in your head
Lightning in your opening eyes,
bursting thoughts of power
Feel the velvet whip
turning sweet thoughts to sour

Down and down you slowly slide
Your burning body under mine
Together a world with legs entwined
Silky skin with hardened lines
The scent of leather in the air
The colours change not really there
You taste the sweetness of the pain
Will you ever climb so high again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad you're getting your trip, but I totally understand Tigerturbulance's point. I mean, every day in Spotswood Academy is a vacation!
giphy.gif

How's the young bloke doing these days, mate?
Collarbone can't do much until later in life but hasn't stopped him doing anything

Past few months now the battle has turned to Mrs.CG - joys of life my friend

That reminds me haven't had a chance to say thanks to next seasons Baghdad Captain for her wonderful thread she started

In a perfect world, the sport of cricket would never have existed in the first place.
I'm so sorry. I can't believe you don't want the second best sport on earth to exist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back