Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy to invite you over Rob. I have some fun activities in mind....
I watched a movie on Netflix last night about 2 girls stuck at the top of a 2,000 ft television antenna tower and i still feel sick.

I watched a movie on Netflix last night about 2 girls stuck at the top of a 2,000 ft television antenna tower and i still feel sick.
myblueroan how da faq did you get up there?!!!!

I watched that awhile back.
They say they'll let me out of here one day soon.
Those girls. Great idea eh? ( the broken stairs...😱)

I watched that awhile back.
They say they'll let me out of here one day soon.
Those girls. Great idea eh? ( the broken stairs...😱)
and the angry birds.

Hello Hawks and sorry for my late entry, its just I have been snowed down with applications to join the Old Boys S39. The good news is I have short listed it to around 25 applicants for the one position we have opening up next season so my work will soon be done.

paperwork.png

In other news... the Turbos are now NOT going cruising.
If only I could go on a REAL roller-coaster ride somewhere and not this emotional going not going crap!

View attachment 2150585
Ding Ding Dingster
Looks like it your time to shine.
The reason Mrs Turbo and I are not going is I found out it was $12 a can of beer on the cruise :eek:,
I for one will not be party to having them rip me off over 1000% a can because I am stuck on a boat and cant buy a beer somewhere else :mad:

also they don't sell Guinness FFS, it just gets worse......................................

you-have-to-stand-up-for-yourself-kyle-broflovski.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Hawks and sorry for my late entry, its just I have been snowed down with applications to join the Old Boys S39. The good news is I have short listed it to around 25 applicants for the one position we have opening up next season so my work will soon be done.

View attachment 2150699
Some are irreplaceable of course... :sneaky:

The reason Mrs Turbo and I are not going is I found out it was $12 a can of beer on the cruise :eek:,
I for one will not be party to having them rip me off over 1000% a can because I am stuck on a boat and cant buy a beer somewhere else :mad:

also they don't sell Guinness FFS, it just gets worse......................................

View attachment 2150704
Mrs Turbo ....hug?

You coulda stayed with some of my mates in the Flemington stables. The 3am runs...what larks! 😒

View attachment 2150699
I thought that was the list of excuses from the Warriors, about why they'll choke in the finals again.

Some are irreplaceable of course... :sneaky:
Indeed you have lifted the bar high for any more Equidae candidates myblueroan. It will be a long time I feel before your stable gets occupied again.

View attachment 2150699
More importantly the others fill the 14th team and remove the bye

More importantly the others fill the 14th team and remove the bye
I would put in a OOB second side if the players could be interchanged between team A and B. I just don't think the stats and that would work unless the 2 sides had players locked in.

Indeed you have lifted the bar high for any more Equidae candidates myblueroan. It will be a long time I feel before your stable gets occupied again.
Luckily you have super pug now to ease the pain. And he doesn't eat as much.
( hahahahahahaHAH!!!🤣😂)
Pugsley

I would put in a OOB second side if the players could be interchanged between team A and B. I just don't think the stats and that would work unless the 2 sides had players locked in.
Well you have the transfer rule up your sleeve

I thought that was the list of excuses from the Warriors, about why they'll choke in the finals again.
Nah. Kids think Mr Tee is Santa.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back