Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Hawks and sorry for my late entry, its just I have been snowed down with applications to join the Old Boys S39. The good news is I have short listed it to around 25 applicants for the one position we have opening up next season so my work will soon be done.

View attachment 2150699
Can't we just pinch another Bomber??? Makes great media.

Luckily you have super pug now to ease the pain. And he doesn't eat as much.
( hahahahahahaHAH!!!🤣😂)
Pugsley
Pugsley doesn't eat as much as you but he certainly has a more expensive drinking taste than you. From a budget point the pug costs us a lot more dollars per pound to feed and water than you did. Also the cost to get the carpets steam cleaned after he drags his butt across them is also starting to add up.

pugs relaxed.png

Pugsley doesn't eat as much as you but he certainly has a more expensive drinking taste than you. From a budget point the pug costs us a lot more dollars per pound to feed and water than you did. Also the cost to get the carpets steam cleaned after he drags his butt across them is also starting to add up.

View attachment 2150711
I need to see a deep maroon smoking jacket with PG- OOB on the pocket.😃 oh,,and a silk cravat I think too.

View attachment 2150711

You need to get that laptop fixed, I had blurry vision.

I'm sure the run Guinness cruises somewhere.
normally I'd expect a drink package to off set the bar price, but for this cruise they didn't offer one, its was full price or don't buy. and we are talking cans so absolutely no effort.

To pay $288 a carton for draft cans, I cant do itttttttttttttttt

normally I'd expect a drink package to off set the bar price, but for this cruise they didn't offer one, its was full price or don't buy. and we are talking cans so absolutely no effort.

It's how they can justify it which gets me angry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Treat Mrs Turbo like a Princess and you win too.

PRINCESS PREMIER®​

• MedallionNet® Max Wi-Fi (up to 4 devices per guest)
  • Unlimited Premier Beverage Package
    (drinks up to $30 each)
  • Unlimited juice bar
  • Premium desserts (unlimited)
  • Fitness classes (unlimited)
  • Photo package
    (unlimited digital + 3 prints)
  • Unlimited speciality dining meals per guest
  • Reserved theatre seating
    (for production shows only)
  • Unlimited casual dining meals
  • OceanNow® delivery
  • Room service delivery
Overall Savings of over 74%
Your Cost: $100
per day per guest

Treat Mrs Turbo like a Princess and you win too.

PRINCESS PREMIER®​

• MedallionNet® Max Wi-Fi (up to 4 devices per guest)
  • Unlimited Premier Beverage Package
    (drinks up to $30 each)
  • Unlimited juice bar
  • Premium desserts (unlimited)
  • Fitness classes (unlimited)
  • Photo package
    (unlimited digital + 3 prints)
  • Unlimited speciality dining meals per guest
  • Reserved theatre seating
    (for production shows only)
  • Unlimited casual dining meals
  • OceanNow® delivery
  • Room service delivery
Overall Savings of over 74%
Your Cost: $100
per day per guest
you nailed it Dingster -beverage package has me set and wait till Mrs Turbo sees they have a premium desert inclusion

1729723614675.png

I scrub all right when I'm not blocking the drainage in Turbos spa.
Hang on...
You got invited in to their spa?
They said no animals ...
Sad Cry GIF by The Bachelor

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back