Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't relies when I knocked back Cadsky application to join the Old Boys this morning he would take it so hard.

Making 3 OOB teams may be the only way to accommodate all the players wanting to join us.

I didn't relies when I knocked back Cadsky application to join the Old Boys this morning he would take it so hard.

Making 3 OOB teams may be the only way to accommodate all the players wanting to join us.

Now we know why!

1729759513850.gif

Dingster you nailed it with the holiday drinks package, Mrs Turbo and I are now booked on a 2 week cruise (Royal princess) around new Zealand that includes a full drink package, we head off 7Dec

so now Mrs Turbo stop whining about not getting a holiday and start packing

Dingster you nailed it with the holiday drinks package, Mrs Turbo and I are now booked on a 2 week cruise (Royal princess) around new Zealand that includes a full drink package, we head off 7Dec

Mrs Turbo best start packing now because we know how long it takes women to get ready before going out.

Last edited:
G'day all

Sorry, I've been away on a work trip and I'm about to go on leave as of tomorrow (annual boys trip Cox Plate)

So excuse my absence this week please.

I was on the Royal in April. I'll msg you and Mrs Turbo some tips.
Mrs Turbo best start packing now because we know how long it takes women to get ready before going out.
You're going to need my Witness Protection services.
G'day all

Sorry, I've been away on a work trip and I'm about to go on leave as of tomorrow (annual boys trip Cox Plate)

So excuse my absence this week please.
Happy punting. Well deserved break Wig.

You left monkeys out.
I'm not a ****ing monkey.

Do you know how much is creamed off my collection plates and into your Guinness bar? Have a quiet word with the Chancellor and you might be surprised. Surprised enough to not piss off the chimp and chancellor by risking me getting angry and shaking the money tree.

you'll just have to imagine angrychimp.gif shaking a tree because its 14MB and too big for "big"footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back