Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Happened more often in later years 🤣
smack-penguin.gif

Werewolf is over and I am home, so I can post more about the game... Some Godzilla is needed. I am seeing the original next weekend I am excited.

Ishiro Honda Godzilla GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

It's a better movie than people credit... probably has something to do with being the first kaiju flick.

When considered in context of a country recovering from atomic bombs, and just a couple years from foreign occupation, it makes a lot more sense.

Let's talk about wrestling......
I used to like watching the WWF and WCW back in the 90's and early 00's. So what if it was fake it was good entertainment imo.

Although there would be the odd fight, when a wrestler would lose his temper and actually attack someone if they disliked them enough!

There is serious risks involved though, you can easily end up seriously injured or paralysed if a move goes wrong.

Last edited:
Werewolf is over and I am home, so I can post more about the game... Some Godzilla is needed. I am seeing the original next weekend I am excited.

Ishiro Honda Godzilla GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre
I'm sorry who and what are you again?:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back