Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

He seems to consider himself to be very important around here for some reason.:laughv1:
giphy.gif

Hmmm..they do seem to age you a bit Gramps! Maybe try some groovy ones. You know...those giant black framed ones?
Gave you a love react, just for that groovy word.

Just some Godzilla addict. No one special. :)
Oh with the exception of Spud Master you're an improvement on most of the Coney Island Warriors.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He seems to consider himself to be very important around here for some reason.:laughv1:
I might need to try and become a little more important, my on field self isn't so good, but off field I am quite a talent.

I would let my qootball talk for itself but one goal and barely any possessions isn't going to help much. :p

Yeah The Majestic is a good one, he can go in the ballot to see who the lucky one who gets to join us.
They say one Magpie means bad luck mate. Ideally we'd need two of them if we do decide to let Collingwood supporters into Spotswood.:laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back